Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

Yea

That's what I was gonna say, too.

Actually, what is the false positive then indicating if it is in fact 'false'. How do you know it's false.

Race and/or S have unique effects on RBC's which R doesn't.

Re: Yea

idanimal said:
That's what I was gonna say, too.

Actually, what is the false positive then indicating if it is in fact 'false'. How do you know it's false.

Race and/or S have unique effects on RBC's which R doesn't.

you're right, ALA doesnt create a false positive, either ketones are in the urine or they're not. Fat does it, ala does, r-ala does it, exercise does it..etc etc.

"either ketones are in the urine or they're not." That's true.
"ALA doesnt create a false positive" That's not true. ALA can cause the test stick to show the wrong results.

ulter said:
"either ketones are in the urine or they're not." That's true.
"ALA doesnt create a false positive" That's not true. ALA can cause the test stick to show the wrong results.

that does not make sense. If ketones are there in your urine it means that they are being created right? So you're saying just ALA alone in a solution of water or something will make a keto stick show a reading for ketones?

Amazing

How much it takes to get a straight answer and interesting how he ignored my question on it, but chose to answer yours.

Re: Amazing

idanimal said:
How much it takes to get a straight answer and interesting how he ignored my question on it, but chose to answer yours.

I don't answer MOST of your posts, but then you know that already. Also, because your post has no questions marks I assumed the implied questions were rhetorical.

Top Bottom