Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

Ah, I get it.

R-ALA is a single enantiomer which has very positive effects in the body.

ALA is a mix of two enantiomers (R- and S-ALA) in which the S-ALA has some interesting effects.

Taking racemic ALA is like wiping your ass before you shit. Taking R-ALA is the way to go.

-M

My experience has been rALA and ALA work about the same you just need to ingest more of the later to get the same effects. The scientific materials that I have read on this topic, only confirms my belief. I've used rALA and ALA both worked well for me.

1. while some people find that 3-4 times the amount of ala=same as r-ala- this is not the case generally
2. from a health standpoint the benefits of r+ are may fold superior
3. for people with insulin related fat issues the R+ difference is like night and day.

IMHO since the S enantiomer negates many of the health benefits of R enantiomer there is no comparing racemate to the pure r enantiomer.

Awesome article Dr. Matt!! Damn that must have taken you a long time to put together. Good stuff!!

I'll be using r-ala in the upcoming future.

I just keep trying to find a difference between Racemic ALA and R-ALa, and I can not see any! I really wanna believe there is a difference, and thus far it boils down to 2 things: smell of urine and money. I'd rather take the cash and go with racemic.

Physiological and pharmacological studies have shown the single R- enantiomer to be superior in all the respects one would want it to be for a fitness context.

However, if you want to play with the racemate, who are we to stop you? I personally consider it wasted money, but that's just me. And the scientific community at large.

-M

I've looked at the studies. I also know that if you need double the racemic blend to get the same effect as Rtype, then you still end up paying slightly more for the Rala. you can buy 50 grams of the racemic for much cheaper than you can 20 grams of rala.

Top Bottom