Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

r-ALA + fat..

One question, and I need someone to answear thatreally knows this. Some people say never to mig fat with ala, is this true or false. Would one ggain more fat with ala + fat than witout the ala.

I mean what would be best in a bulk ad a cutting diet

protein(50g) + fat(15g) + carb(80g) + ala

or would it be better to take protein + fat, then protein + carbs + ala. How long after ala intake would it then be ok to eat fat?

to ALA or not..that is the question.

any studies on this??

I don't think in all the literature I have read about R+ there is any mention of using ALA for bulking. :)

You will gain more fat with ALA because it will raise your insulin levels and high insulin makes you fat. But I fail to see how that would be a "desired" effect, even while bulking.
Personally I have had it up to my eyeball with getting fat and then cutting it. What if you could eat all the food you could stand and still stay relatively lean? Well you can if you use Glucorell R with thermos or fat burners like Thermorexin and Liporexin. I know because I am doing it.
I have bulked and cut many times over the last 25 years and this rocks eating 4-5000 cal a day and not having to change to my "fat" clothes.

Right, you're more apt to put on fat with regular ALA because it will raise your insulin levels.

its also my fav supp. I try everything and most stuff i try is shit and just all hype but i am fucking looking ripped and I know this shit has alot to do with it. I take 3-4 tabs before i even look at carbs.

Mackavelli said:
I am curious if you could do any damage by using r-ala for extensive periods of time. Can it be a pre-cursor to diabetes etc? I use if often and this is my only concern.

As macro said, by lowering insulin resistance, R-ALA can actually delay/prevent the onset of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.

-M

should I refrigerate my Glucorell?? Ive heard this, but nothing on the bottle. If my fridge is a little "extra cold" and possibly freezes it, would that be a problem?

Top Bottom