Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

macrophage69alpha said:

Whether ALA or r-ala are better at increasing creatine uptake, it could be either way. Though a study comparing the two would be interesting.

Animal said:
Well thank god that you solved that problem and nobody needs to do any research to see if more creatine can be absorbed with the r.

I guess we don't need anymore research on anything, now.

do you actually read posts or just spout off?

Animal said:
Well thank god that you solved that problem and nobody needs to do any research to see if more creatine can be absorbed with the r.

I guess we don't need anymore research on anything, now.

This is why noone responds to your 'questions'. Maybe the kids on the short yellow bus would find them intellectually engaging, but I wouldn't count on it.

Try learning to read, then come back and see where you've gone wrong.

-M

Did you gradeeate high school to come up with such a fantastic quip.

Asstounding!

NOTE: I AM A MORON

Why does Animal, easily the most despicable and contemptible person on the net, bother to come to this board? All you do is criticize and bash this board on your board yet you still come back here. Go back to your own little cocoon where you have your little sheeple that congratulate each other on how brilliant you all are and delete posts or ban people that disagree with you. Over the years through natural selection, or should I say "animal selection/banning" you have gathered a bunch of true-believing Kool-aide drinkers that has convinced you of your own genius contributing to your delusional, megalomania tendencies. I noticed that you dropped the $10 fee that allows people to log in "as long as you feel they are worthy." Oh, wait, you took that line out. I guess asking people to pay you to insult them was affecting the bottom line. Not so principled after all, eh? If it wasn't for DC or IronAddict I wonder how many would even bother with your pathetic self-absorbed egotism. I know I wouldn't. I've been banned so many times from your board that I'm running out of computers to log in on. As long as I stick to DC's forum I'll be OK because it's hard to hold my peace listening to your self-aggrandizing rants and insults.

BTW, does anyone still have the picture of the big, mean "Animal" sitting next to some Asian guy in his bike shorts? Very impressive --- ROTFLMAO! How easy it is to be a tough guy on the net when you don't have to face anybody. That explains why someone told me that you're really a nice guy in person. I bet. After getting your scrawny ass kicked so many times you learned to respect people in person.

Ban me now, Cracker!

I just noticed there is Glucorell-R in my Thermorexin...

but on the website it says there is only 10 mg R-ALA in each cap?

But a regular Glucorell-R cap has 100 mg R-ALA?

Just wondering what is the point of 10 mg or if I should alter my Glucorell-R dosages since I'm on Thermorexin too.

Bran987 said:
I just noticed there is Glucorell-R in my Thermorexin...

but on the website it says there is only 10 mg R-ALA in each cap?

But a regular Glucorell-R cap has 100 mg R-ALA?

Just wondering what is the point of 10 mg or if I should alter my Glucorell-R dosages since I'm on Thermorexin too.

the small amount is to help enhance lipolysis and suppress some of the insulin release that is associated with stimulant use.

Top Bottom