Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why getting someone pregnant while on gear is so common.

Generic MALE

Most people taking gear do so in cycles. On again and off again. AS can be an effective form of birth control - IF you are on all the time.

If a male gets a vasectomy - no new sperm is going to be heading up the tracks to the outside, if the procedure was done correctly. However old, but still viable sperm, will be hanging around the vas deferens, spermatic chord and the rest of the tube for some time. After the big V, you have to go get your sperm count checked for many weeks until it is shown that your count is low enough to be safe. Previously produced and "escaped" sperm can live in the chord for many months. An ejaculation weeks after a vasectomy can send enough sperm on a roller coaster ride down your love tube resulting in a pregnancy.

If you begin a cycle of AS today, and sperm production shuts down in 5 days (this is a hypothetical example) you can still get someone pregnant for many weeks because of the old gaurd that is still hanging out inside your roller coaster love tube.. Even if you are having regular sex. AS will stop production of new sperm, but you still have thousands of the old guys practicing the backstroke for many weeks. AS does not kill the old guys.

I don't think getting a girl pregnant while on gear is exceptionally common - it's just that being on gear at the time of conception will stand out in the psyche.

AS is by no means a form of birth control...It has been looked at as possibly, but it will almost certainly never come to fruition...It may lower sperm count, but that does not mean one can not concieve while on...
I think those who rely on it for their main form of birth control are being foolish...

Don’t forget the other half of the equation. Some women are more fertile than others and a woman’s age also plays an important factor. The women in my wife’s family have a history of being very fertile. I was 40 when I got married for the first time and my wife was 23. She got pregnant on our honeymoon while I had just come off a heavy cycle. We now have a beautiful healthy happy baby.

It is very possable to concieve while using AAS. If you run a search on the boards I am sure you will run into a couple threads from bro's who have been expecting while "on" and I personally know a friend of mine who stays on 3/4 of the year and has for a long time, he has a healthy baby boy and girl, both whom he has had while using gear. It may be less common but is still very possable.

M18

condoms are good, but hell it is not the same feeling, Don't we ALL know that :) but hell, if its with ur girl that u love do it without but for chixs to pass the time put on the hat.

benevolent anarchist said:
Don’t forget the other half of the equation. Some women are more fertile than others and a woman’s age also plays an important factor. The women in my wife’s family have a history of being very fertile. I was 40 when I got married for the first time and my wife was 23. She got pregnant on our honeymoon while I had just come off a heavy cycle. We now have a beautiful healthy happy baby.
Congrats on your baby!

Top Bottom