Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gear is not sold in dark vials?

merroth3

I have seen here several days ago a thread, wherepeople say that you have to store the gear away from sunlight. Whydon't the producers sell steroids in dark vials then, and insteadthey sell them in transparent vials? This would make their storage somuch easier.

The test I get in the USA from my doctor comes in a dark bottle. I've only seen 1 legit UGL company that made all there liquids in a darker bottle. There is an approved source that carries great gear, but it comes in clear bottles. I wouldn't worry about what color your bottle is, and worry about the quality. You can always store your juice in your closet, or in a box under your bed. Even if your juice was left in the sun, it would take awhile for it to start losing its bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of gear comes in brownish colored bottles. Pharmagrade DECA for example. All the gear here comes from the pharmacy and is legit and I never had a transparent DECA vial.
I THINK a lot of gear comes in transparent vials because they are cheaper to buy in bulk than colored glass vials.. just thinking out loud.

Top Bottom