Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gains stop toward end of cycle?

one thing ive been noticing is i stay on 400mg cyp ew for past 6 months and i can retain most strength between blasts..i havnt went abpove 400 test tho and ive been maintaining like i was on 1000mg test..

one thing ive been noticing is i stay on 400mg cyp ew for past 6 months and i can retain most strength between blasts..i havnt went abpove 400 test tho and ive been maintaining like i was on 1000mg test..

So you have been on test c for 6 straight months and have been adding cycles on top of that?

lol, bro...I already posted the PDF! Read my post again.
lololol ceo sorry im always browsing from my phone i rarely come on thru regular net so i miss a ton of stuff...lol

So you have been on test c for 6 straight months and have been adding cycles on top of that?
ive been on for around 2 years now i think...but i was always going from 200 cruise to 1000 or 1200...now ive just kepty it at 400 for last 6 months and things have gone well...between cycles i may get a bit softer but the strength is always there for the most part...last 6 weeks i been out with a torn pec and im still reetaining strength

ive been on for around 2 years now i think...but i was always going from 200 cruise to 1000 or 1200...now ive just kepty it at 400 for last 6 months and things have gone well...between cycles i may get a bit softer but the strength is always there for the most part...last 6 weeks i been out with a torn pec and im still reetaining strength

do u bother with a ptc during your cruise stage ?

Hai Gais
Jon is 100% on point here.
Listen up. Ill try to keep this as simple as possible. I’ve been preaching (and utilizing) shorter cycles for years. My philosophy has always been: Get in, Hit it HARD, and get out fast. The reasons for this actually make quite a bit of sense.
As we all know our bodies strive endlessly for homeostasis through a delicate balance of anabolic and catabolic hormones.
Let’s address the anabolic hormones for starters:
1. Testosterone and its derivatives: Obviously a major androgenic/anabolic hormone responsible for the development of male characteristics. A primary of which happens to be muscle
2. Growth Hormone and its derivatives (Igf-1, interleukins, etc): Very potent non-sex related (non- androgenic)) but very anabolic substances our bodies create.
3. Insulin: The most anabolic substance in the body (unfortunately it is anabolic to fat as well as muscle cells)
4. There are obliviously many more exotic anabolic substances like prostaglandin growth factors, Mechano growth factors etc... But let’s keep this basic

Stands to reason increasing anyone of these anabolic substances to supraphysiological levels will result in the potential to bring muscular development to supraphysiological levels as well as long as there are sufficient nutrients available and adequate stimulus is given to induce a response. There is NEVER an excuse for being a PUSSY when it comes to eating for training for added muscle growth.

On the other end of the spectrum stand the enemy of bodybuilders: Catabolic substances
1: Estrogen: The primary female sex-hormone. In men this results in many unwanted side effects im sure you guys know all about (female pattern fat deposits, titties, singing falsetto, wearing a dress, etc). As men we convert approximately 1% of all testosterone into different forms of estrogen (estrodiol, progesterone, etc...) through a process called aromatization.
2. Cortisol: This little bastard is a destroyer of worlds. Widely known as the "stress" hormone it acts primarily as a clean up for the body getting rid of damaged/necrotic tissue as well as destroying healthy tissue if levels are too high. So it actually has a benefit but u doesn’t want huge amounts of it or you are a Cushing’s disease victim which is no bueno.
3: SHBG and somaostatin: Both of these guys can be thought of as catabolic too since they bind free or active testosterone and excess Growth Hormone respectively.
4: there are more catabolic hormones but they are minor and are beyond the scope of this article.

With that in mind let’s look at what happens when any stimulus is given to the body. We train like Godzilla rampaging a small Japanese village, fill ourselves up with major anabolic/androgenic hormones and other anabolism producing chemicals, eat any protein source that doesn’t eat us first, and sleep 20 hrs a day. We have obviously major tipped the anabolic/catabolic balance heavily in the favor of anabolism! Now the body won’t disappoint, it gains muscle at a hyper rate. But all of a sudden our survival mechanism for homeostasis activates to defend the body from this inhuman onslaught.
The body is no fool; it starts by shutting down all mechanisms that promote anabolism naturally. The HPTA turns to mush (resulting is shrunken raisin syndrome); somatostatin is released to cut out natty GH production first. But we keep exogenously pounding monster amounts of these things into our system. Well the body doesn’t want to be outdone so as a big FUCK YOU it major increases the rate of estrogen aromatization to combat the excessive testosterone, and cortisol levels go through the roof since all these stimuli are looked upon as major negative stressors. This whole negative feedback loop destroys gains and makes us giant pussies, especially when we stop our cycles and estrogen and cortisol run unchecked and turn all of our hard earned muscle( plus some you had before) into nice feminine fat. Not to mention you wont get a normal hard on for months and u have breast tissue developing as long as estrogen remains your dominant hormone.

Think of it like reaching terminal velocity while skydiving. All terminal velocity means is that the friction of the air equals out your body mass/weight meaning you cannot accelerate anymore. Your falling body is the anabolic factors whereas the air friction is the negative catabolic feedback loop.

The trick is to accelerate like a motherfucker, and constantly be changing body alignment and protocols to keep this acceleration going before pulling the parachute to land (nuts intact).

Knowing all this I NEVER run anything longer than 6 weeks, I rotate all my protocols and drugs weekly if not daily, exit protocols in a highly anabolic (non-androgenic) environment, protect my HPTA and I eat right and train like a machine. I carry 270 lbs on a 6'1 frame with 0 health problems and I actually run a helluva lot less gear than 99.9% of guys I know that are 50lbs less than me.

Again, I encourage everyone to THINK before they leap and do their due diligence in educating themselves.

Any questions for me should be directed to the Dutch Bag thread in the weightlifting forum because I don’t check this room much. Jon just told me I needed to chime in here.

:coffee:

Top Bottom