Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gains stop toward end of cycle?

Curious as to why you would pin test e everyday?

Very intesting subject to be sure..

I am currantly doing a test only cycle, and i am on week 8. I am thinking at wk. 10 of droping to 150 a wk. for 6 wks. then back up to 500 a wk. + 500 wk of omni's....

I'll let you know how it all turns out...

it keeps your blood levels at optimum levels without risking your body to the sides ofr high dosages

ill get wulfgar to log in to better explain he is the one who taught me all this...

I am curious, what kind of gains did you get from doing this cycle and how much did you keep afterwards? What type of PCT did you use? What exactly do you mean by "many cycles"? In other words what is considered "many". Either way that is a pretty hefty cycle at well over a gram of test alone per week even though it's only for 3 weeks.

u keep most of ur gains... by many cycles i mean 4 +

im workin on a pct right now to back it up

In general, gains slow down after 6 weeks or so and suppression increases, beginning in "shut down." 6 weeks was standard before the middle 90's. It's also way I believe 4 week cycles are best for solid gains that can be maintained naturally and/or if you want to maintain a properly functioning HPTA. Then again, with the PCT options today, (HCGenerate, UNLEASHED, BRIDGE, etc) I believe you can do 6-8 week cycles and recover completely.

good Idea Nelson

Last edited by a moderator:
Another shameless plug. :(

short cycles with hcg and adex work just the same.. ur gonna shut the fuck down alot harder on these long ass cycles and need more shit to recover anyway...

now im not saying u cant brige but brige with hcg and then hit another compour hard for another 4 weeks...

I am curious, what kind of gains did you get from doing this cycle and how much did you keep afterwards? What type of PCT did you use? What exactly do you mean by "many cycles"? In other words what is considered "many". Either way that is a pretty hefty cycle at well over a gram of test alone per week even though it's only for 3 weeks.

> Here is an example that you will thank me for later
>
> Days 1-23 test e 150mg ED
> Days 1,2 Drol 200mg ed
> Days 3,4 Drol 150 mg ed
> Days 5-8 Drol 100 mg ed
> Days 9-24 Drol 50 mg ed
> Days 25,26 Drol 100 mg ed
> Days 27,28 Drol 150 mg ed
> Days 29,30 Drol 200 mg ED

for pct

so 3 days after ur last test shot start 2,500 mcg of hc5 every 5th day. break this dose up in 5 500mcg dosages in that 1 day

only do this hcg regimine days 1,6,11,and 21 then ur done

also add in adex and clomid

2days on 1 day off

take .5mg of adex am and .5mg pm 2days on 1 day off

also do this with clomid 2day on 1 day off. 50 mg am 50mg pm

start this with the hcg and run the adex and clomid for 28 days in that manner

Another shameless plug. :(

Listen bro. If you don't like the products, don;t use them. But of course, you never have used them, right? So you really don;t know what you're talking about. You're just being a dick.

I'm trying to offer advice and that includes a supplement strategy. I don;t recommend garbage.

Believe me, if any of this stuff was crap, we'd hear about it soon enough. Listen more and post less.

all opinions should be respected if u agree or disagree.. thats the biggest thing about gettin huge is what works for 1 guy may not for the other guy. i think if we can take in all bits and pices of everyting everyone contributes and use what works for us then we have done our jobs here...

thats the great thing about bodybuilding its not selfish its about helping everyone becon their best

all opinions should be respected if u agree or disagree.. thats the biggest thing about gettin huge is what works for 1 guy may not for the other guy. i think if we can take in all bits and pices of everyting everyone contributes and use what works for us then we have done our jobs here...

thats the great thing about bodybuilding its not selfish its about helping everyone becon their best

Very true!!

Hey, if it's working for you, then that's awsome!

If we can learn from others ppl's experiences then all the better!

or up the test from 500mg to 1000mg?

big difference between 500 and 1000. youd see the same change with 650 or 700 test rather than having to go to a gram. with a gram comes alot of sides that arent as easy to control. but to each his own.

Top Bottom