Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gains stop toward end of cycle?

imo, its the diet. I have done 20-24 week cycles and gains do slow down but they never stopped as long as i increase calories. Start at 4000-4500 calories, once your weight stalls, add 500 calories, youll keep gaining, once your weight stalls again, add another 500 calories. Eventually your gonna stop at around 6000-7000 calories (unless you eat some fatty foods too). So basically, i stopped gaining when i stopped increasing the calories, steroids increase the rate in which your body uses nutrients(carbs, protein, fats), therefore less nutrients are wasted and your metabloism is increased.

+1

What if one up the dosage of a cycle around week 10 from 500mg to... lets say y?

many Guys actually Finish Hard with Orals or Tren etc for this purpose

so basically they use X amount of gear where it works for X amount of Weeks with Diet

then use More gear for X amount of added weeks with even more food to get bigger harder etc

Nelson also has a more nuanced point about inhibition relative to cycle length

it just depends on if you want to be a big boy or not

What do you mean? Do you think the test you took for the first month doesn't do anything?

Of course it does but not like it does later in the cycle. Thats why we have kickstarts at the beginning of the cycle. I just dont understand why you would quit when the ball is just starting to role.

IMO, its the diet. I have done 20-24 week cycles and gains do slow down but they never stopped as long as i increase calories. Start at 4000-4500 calories, once your weight stalls, add 500 calories, youll keep gaining, once your weight stalls again, add another 500 calories. eventually your gonna stop at around 6000-7000 calories (unless you eat some fatty foods too). so basically, i stopped gaining when i stopped increasing the calories, steroids increase the rate in which your body uses nutrients(carbs, protein, fats), therefore less nutrients are wasted and your metabloism is increased.

Ur half right. The reason u keep gaining is myostatin peaks around 8 weeks. Then after a few weeks starts to decrease. By week 20 ur back to base levels so that's why you TTY gaining again during the end of your cycle.

If anybody cares to have more Info google it.

That's why you blast and cruise them blast again. Hit it 10 weeks cruise 6 weeks hit it again

Ur half right. The reason u keep gaining is myostatin peaks around 8 weeks. Then after a few weeks starts to decrease. By week 20 ur back to base levels so that's why you TTY gaining again during the end of your cycle.

That's why you blast and cruise them blast again. Hit it 10 weeks cruise 6 weeks hit it again

I think the most you'll get on google is the abstract, which doesn't explain that levels return to baseline by week 20.

ScienceDirect - Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology : Measurement of myostatin concentrations in human serum: Circulating concentrations in young and older men and effects of testosterone administration

You have to pay to get the full study:

the time range differs for everone also. even on a longer estered like test i start gaining after about a weak then stop by weak 5 or 6. i see no poing in going past that. many argue the added time is to solidify gains. this for me at least is false.

Yes theres no such thing as solidifying gains just shut down... if your weights are increasing every week and they suddenly stop then so should your cycle...

hayez how about an example of what this sort of cycle would look like for you :D

what about taking a product like unleashed at around the 8 week mark would this help keep the gain's going past the 10 week mark

bc most cycles ran for that long are pointless.... most ppl will give your wrong information here... read some of the ebooks on some cycles... lots of info in there on how to do it correctly and get the most out of our cycle....

if you follow the copy paste chain gang u get copy paste results

Top Bottom