Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does vascularity change so much within the same day?

gorillahung

Now that I once again actually have some vascularity, I'm wondering why the degree varies so much throughout the day. At the moment my veins are popping out of my forearms pretty good. Early in the morning, they are still visible but don't look quite as three dimensional.

There's a lot of factors. Hydration. Electrolyte levels such as sodium and potassium. Sooooo many factors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a lot of factors at play.

Vascularity is going to be the highest first thing in the morning and when you are training. In the morning it's high because you are slightly dehydrated and there is very little water covering the skin. When training, you are vascular because your muscles are full of blood which pushes them against the skin.

Generally, the better your pump and the more dehydrated you are, the more vascular you will be.

Now that I once again actually have some vascularity, I'm wondering why the degree varies so much throughout the day. At the moment my veins are popping out of my forearms pretty good. Early in the morning, they are still visible but don't look quite as three dimensional.
not trying to be funny at all, but did you just jack off? if so the blood are in your forearms from the back and forth movement. same reason why the penis gets erect when you get excited, blood flow! and yes the 2nd is lack of water being held.

not trying to be funny at all, but did you just jack off? if so the blood are in your forearms from the back and forth movement. same reason why the penis gets erect when you get excited, blood flow! and yes the 2nd is lack of water being held.
LMFAO forearm exercises!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom