Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does Test-E need 4 weeks to work?

DSTiamat

Hello brothers,

Why does Test-E need 4 weeks till you see gains (strength and bulk) or do the strength gains come faster? Can someone explain me , Im currently in week 2 nothing different yet only that Im really horny (nice). Also I would like to say here a big TY to all the people that i stressed with my private messages and who really helped me alot.TY folks.
DST

Hello brothers,

Why does Test-E need 4 weeks till you see gains (strength and bulk) or do the strength gains come faster? Can someone explain me , Im currently in week 2 nothing different yet only that Im really horny (nice). Also I would like to say here a big TY to all the people that i stressed with my private messages and who really helped me alot.TY folks.
DST

It doesn't take 4 wks to work, although it may take 4 wks for you to notice anything.. Trust me, it's already working (horny) in the back ground.. It's a long ester, hence the time..

Perhaps if you can readil get some dbol, you could take those @20-30mg a day for two wks.. That will amp up your lifts until the test really gets going.

it start working from the first shot, it just takes 4 weeks to build high blood levels and thats when the gains start coming

Top Bottom