Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does noone use low dose dbol anymore?

MrRTTB

I've been reading some of the "old" pro's cycles and saw theyu often used dbol in the 70:ties at low doses as 10mg ED. By time everything gets bigger with some reason, doses increase etc..

I'm running test and EQ right now. Fir the last 10 weeks I thought I would do something about the dbol I have left and came up with maybe I should add 10-15mg each day. Would it do anything as I'm already on other things or would one have to bump the dose to 20mg and higher. I'm also starting winny soon. They are both harsh on the liver I know that, but still I thought of a spil of 50mgwinny 5 weeks, 10-15mg dbol 4 weeks, then another 2-3 weeks 10mg in the morning post cycle(doen this before with success). I'm also going to run ALa, milktistle, Liv52 and GLA. To this stack, slin post workout 3 weeks + glutamine + creatine. What do you say? Any benefit at all with adding dbol that low dose. I thought of things like increase of protein synthesis, mood, strength, apetite..

with everything else you are taking it would be hard to figure out exactly how much the dbol helped. I like the idea of low dose dbol too. I would love for someone to volunteer to do like 8 weeks at 10mg day first thing in the morning. I wonder how hard recovery would be if suppression happens at all?

i've used 5mg daily, in the mornings for a couple weeks. i had some extra and wanted to try the whole dbol bridge idea, but with only 5, and for just a week or two. i noticed a decent increase in pump and appetite. i could get a few extra reps in as well. i think a 10mg morning cycle would be a great idea for someone who wanted a cheap cycle, with little to no side effects. keep in mind nobody will change their body in 10 weeks like today's common cycles will. but, then again, it's a cheap ass, side effect free way to make some gains...

jkerry

ITs not needed to go high, but it depends on brand too. Thai's are good enough you only need around 20mg/day, but RefB, i needed like 50mg to feel any worth.
Good dbol shouldnt take more than 25mg for you to be happy.

I use 20 MG a day and am quite happy with the results. It seems that If I use more, I start to get side effects and I don't need that.

ONCE AND FOR ALL...

People have got to get it out their head that 5-10 mgs of d-bol AM is non suppressive. That was something that Bill Roberts ( a guy with zero credibilty) pulled out of his ass and people like Fonz continue to espouse because he likes the idea. It has absolutely no scientific evidence behind it. None. Just a bunch of psudo-scientic postulating that impresses people who don't know any better.

If a d-bol bridge helped with suppression, don't you think that the medical community would use it? Yeah, the Mayo clinic couldn't figure this out but some kid on the internet did. Give me a fucking break.

As little as 10 mgs of d-bol for 10 days will lower testosterone by up to 40%. At 8 weeks it can cause irreperable damage to the liver.

STOP FOOLING YOUSELVES THAT THIS STUFF IS NOT A POWERFUL DRUG!!!

Back in the 1960's Russian Olympic lifters were shattering world records when they started using 10 mgs of d-bol. Today, some newbie with 14" arms thinks he needs 50 mgs a day.

It's pathetic.

alanchiras said:
I use 20 MG a day and am quite happy with the results. It seems that If I use more, I start to get side effects and I don't need that.

ditto.

it is indeed a powerful drug. i think that this is a difficult concept to grasp when someone holds those tiny little tabs in their hand.

Nelson Montana said:

As little as 10 mgs of d-bol for 10 days will lower testosterone by up to 40%. At 8 weeks it can cause irreperable damage to the liver.
It's pathetic.

I wouldn't say that at 10mg's a day dbol may cause irreversable liver damage.

I was talking to Sofageorge on a thread not too long ago, and he has seen countless bloodwork done on people who ran a dose like this for much longer than 8 weeks. And everything checked out good -- Dbol for 6 weeks or less is a myth -- provided doses are "Old School" so to say.

Top Bottom