Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does noone use low dose dbol anymore?

well this post has made me make the decision to run 10mg/ed of dbol for acouple weeks during the beginning of my cycle.

gretak911 said:
with everything else you are taking it would be hard to figure out exactly how much the dbol helped. I like the idea of low dose dbol too. I would love for someone to volunteer to do like 8 weeks at 10mg day first thing in the morning. I wonder how hard recovery would be if suppression happens at all?

I volunteer.

my mate rob anderson has told me he is using a cycle that will go on for 6 months, the first 3 months will be on 100mg of dianabol a day, he will also be taking 4 ml of deca a week, 6 ml of test 500 a week. he says this cycle is the dogs bollocks and he has put on 2 and a half stone of muscle. we call him "the hulk"

ONCE AND FOR ALL...

People have got to get it out their head that 5-10 mgs of d-bol AM is non suppressive. That was something that Bill Roberts ( a guy with zero credibilty) pulled out of his ass and people like Fonz continue to espouse because he likes the idea. It has absolutely no scientific evidence behind it. None. Just a bunch of psudo-scientic postulating that impresses people who don't know any better.

If a d-bol bridge helped with suppression, don't you think that the medical community would use it? Yeah, the Mayo clinic couldn't figure this out but some kid on the internet did. Give me a fucking break.

As little as 10 mgs of d-bol for 10 days will lower testosterone by up to 40%. At 8 weeks it can cause irreperable damage to the liver.

STOP FOOLING YOUSELVES THAT THIS STUFF IS NOT A POWERFUL DRUG!!!

Back in the 1960's Russian Olympic lifters were shattering world records when they started using 10 mgs of d-bol. Today, some newbie with 14" arms thinks he needs 50 mgs a day.

It's pathetic.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Nelson.

I feel the same way about most of the cycles I see on here.

I wish I could post images from my last MRI that shows an empty spot where 90% of my pituitary gland used to be because of mega dosing.

But no one will seem to listen.

B-

Thank you, thank you, thank you Nelson.

I feel the same way about most of the cycles I see on here.

I wish I could post images from my last MRI that shows an empty spot where 90% of my pituitary gland used to be because of mega dosing.

But no one will seem to listen.

B-

Link one link that shows Anabolic steroids deteriorate your pituitary .... ONE!

If you're talking about suppression... I call 100% bullshit.. People are on TRT for decades.. No pct, ever... 100% shutdown, sometimes before treatment- especially after.

I used 30mg/day for weeks 3-8 and it mmost definitely worked. I like in beginning. While waiting for injectibles to kick in,then come off dball.

Link one link that shows Anabolic steroids deteriorate your pituitary .... ONE!

If you're talking about suppression... I call 100% bullshit.. People are on TRT for decades.. No pct, ever... 100% shutdown, sometimes before treatment- especially after.

Your pituitary has two halves. The frontal half is part of the HPTA. When it is totally suppressed it shrinks to nothing. It stops making LH and FSH, and can not recover.

I don't need to link anything. This come straight from my endo's mouth who just happens to be head of endocrinology for the Mayo clinic (Dr. Todd Nippoldt). He has written papers on this, given lectures, etc and most of it is available on the Mayo website.

I am on TRT now through him. This only started after 2 years of him prescribing the gamut of drugs to restart my pituitary. All failures.

So what part is bullshit?

And as a reminder, we keep things civil here. Its fine to disagree, but do so with respect.

B-

i have been working out for almost a year but stop for a few weeks in the middle..my height is 5ft 10 inches i weigh almost 69kg..but ive been working out regularly for d past few months..ive been using amino fuel whey protein and bcaa/glutamine tablets for a while now..my body fat is 16.5%..i want bigger arms now..is it advisible for me to take 2dbol tablets everyday before weight training for 6 weeks??muscle mass is 32.5 kgs..i eat 10-12 eggs a day and consume no fats..my diet is decent..does it have any serious side effect even on such a small dose??

I'm going to use low-dose dbol at the end of my test/tren/mast cutter to solidify some of the muscle, I never believed the crap about it sucking in cutter or lean mass cycles. Of course it aromatizes, but that's why we have powerful AIs like aromasin, formastanzol, letro, etc. With liver protectants and clean diet, dbol is awesome

Top Bottom