Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does noone use low dose dbol anymore?

I am going to use
week 1 15mgs
week 2 20mgs
week 3 20mgs
week 4 15mgs

russian 5mgs tabs

and week1-10 sust 500mgs a week

first time using dbol and only wanna buy one pack (100tabs)

I think from my research, that is a pretty good way of using it IMO

As little as 10 mgs of d-bol for 10 days will lower testosterone by up to 40%. At 8 weeks it can cause irreperable damage to the liver.

Nelson, where do you come up with this stuff...?

People have been doing 8-10 week cycles of Dbol since the 70's. At "reasonable" dosages with proper ramp up, ramp down, and an HCG or Clomid follow up, Dbol is one of the safest forms of AS on the block.

I'd be alot more concerned about the people on here that I've seen saying that they skip any kind of tapering with Dbol, they start downing 50mg a day, and don't bother with follow up Clomid normalization because "it's just Dbol...".

I'm currently running Dbol at 10 mg per day with 500mg test and happy with the results.

RADAR

houseofpain said:

Nelson, where do you come up with this stuff...?

People have been doing 8-10 week cycles of Dbol since the 70's. At "reasonable" dosages with proper ramp up, ramp down, and an HCG or Clomid follow up, Dbol is one of the safest forms of AS on the block.

Where do YOU come up with this? D-bol is the safest? I'd put Primo, winny, var and just about every injectable before it in terms of safety.

When I say something CAN do something, that doesn't mean it will. But it can. Some people can drink more than others. Some people can smoke a pack a day and live to be 85. That doesn't mean smoking is harmless. D-bol was never meant for long term therapy.

That is how one should look at it. I myself must be one of the "ones" who doesn not fit into the classic "this is how it's probably going to go" as I gained 40lb from a cycle and kept 30, still abs showing and fat just a little higher from messurements.

As for the dbol It m,ight be that it lowers testosterone with 40% in 10dfays( not that I beleeve in it)but at that dose I do not think it will take long to get it back to normal.

Orals especially will do harm to the organs with time and of course with crazy doses and an unhealthy lifestyle. But the liver is one of those organs who will get back in shape quite fast. The organ that concerns me more is the kidneys. They are not that easy to "repair" and still people give them very little attention when they are on orals.

Where do YOU come up with this? D-bol is the safest? I'd put Primo, winny, var and just about every injectable before it in terms of safety.

When I say something CAN do something, that doesn't mean it will. But it can. Some people can drink more than others. Some people can smoke a pack a day and live to be 85. That doesn't mean smoking is harmless. D-bol was never meant for long term therapy.

I didn't say that Dbol was "the" saftest AS. I said that if you use it with reasonable dosages and follow up recovery, it's still "one of the safest" AS's you can use.

Correct dosages and duration all but eliminate the issue of liver problems unless you have a pre-existing condition already. (E.g. someone that would go into liver failure from mixing tylenol and a few beers would be the kind of person that would be the exception, not the norm).

I just don't agree with some of the blanket statements you make sometimes without any explainations about the "exceptions" that you may be thinking of, but don't articulate in your posts.

Like saying... "10mgs a day for 8 weeks can cause irrepairable liver damage".

The chances of that happening in someone with a normal healthy liver are EXTREMELY low.

I'm not trying to flame you, because you obviously have a lot of knowledge and experience behind you. But there are lots of guys on here that see your number of posts, consider you a senior member of the board, and take what you say as gospel. So you should think about the potential effect you have on an AS newbie when you make a post that doesn't fully explain your view.

houseofpain said:

I didn't say that Dbol was "the" saftest AS. I said that if you use it with reasonable dosages and follow up recovery, it's still "one of the safest" AS's you can use.

Correct dosages and duration all but eliminate the issue of liver problems unless you have a pre-existing condition already. (E.g. someone that would go into liver failure from mixing tylenol and a few beers would be the kind of person that would be the exception, not the norm).

I just don't agree with some of the blanket statements you make sometimes without any explainations about the "exceptions" that you may be thinking of, but don't articulate in your posts.

Like saying... "10mgs a day for 8 weeks can cause irrepairable liver damage".

The chances of that happening in someone with a normal healthy liver are EXTREMELY low.

I'm not trying to flame you, because you obviously have a lot of knowledge and experience behind you. But there are lots of guys on here that see your number of posts, consider you a senior member of the board, and take what you say as gospel. So you should think about the potential effect you have on an AS newbie when you make a post that doesn't fully explain your view.

First of all, no one should judge an opinion based on the amount of posts someone has. Any idiot can post all day long -- and many do.

Secondly, it is common knowledge that d-bol is both very suppressive as well as liver toxic -- more so than many other drugs. I shouldn't have to explain that. If you're unfamiliar with side effects, do a search.

True, most healthy adults can tolerate "standard" dosages but it should never be "assumed" that any drug is safe because some people use it resklessly and don't show immediate problems. D-bol is a toxic drug. It is also very effective in dosages far less than many people realize.

How well you tolerate the toxicity varies. But its suppressive effect is pretty much across the board. IMO, over 8 weeks of d-bol is too long and anything over 25 mgs a day is too much -- if you care about maintainng a healthy HPTA. If not, enjoy.

Dbol is one of the MOST potent aas ever made IMO. Probably the most abused also. Many people do dbol only for their first cycle. Its a stupid thing to do, but many do it ... either cant get anything else, scared of injecting ... whatever.

houseofpain said:

Houseofpain, if anything, Nelsons potential effect on an AAS newbie is definately for the better! Its the others that you have to worry about who offer basically the opposite advice (high dosages, huge cycles). Because this worked for them, dosent mean it should be given to a newbie for advice. IMO newbie advice should be the safest most precautionary advice you can offer.

Mavy

Top Bottom