Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does this happen

It could easily be the stress. I am deffenitly a stressed out person.. I puff nugs to help with it and don't want to result to pre script meds such as zanny bars... What you guys think?

Honestly it's so fucking annoying... I'm at Chinese restaurant and got steamed choken and broccoli no sauce with brown rice... I'm struggling hard core to eat this :( why is this happening.. Do I need anabeta? Honestly, I feel starving and after lil amount of time I'm like forcing myself to eat

Honestly it's so fucking annoying... I'm at Chinese restaurant and got steamed choken and broccoli no sauce with brown rice... I'm struggling hard core to eat this :( why is this happening.. Do I need anabeta? Honestly, I feel starving and after lil amount of time I'm like forcing myself to eat

How about posting up your Daily Diet Schedule
You may be eating too much at one sitting

You may be eating slow digesting foods

You may be eating foods that make you feel bloated

Knowing more about your eating habits will help me help you better.

Today woke up up 12. I had 35 gram whey mixed with egg whites prob about 5 egg whites. I had this with a plain chobani and some walnuts. i took a nap at 115-3. woke up and had a peiece of grilled steak and a peice of girlled turkey. At least 10 ounce of meat with bronw rice and some penut butter. Now i am eating 3 more chobanis and i have a pent better with a lil jelly on whole wheat aswell. i am studying in the library now and when i go back to my room i will cook my grilled turkey or fish and maybe have a califormnia roll with it. Or some steamed broccoli.

Top Bottom