Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do you site inject biceps, triceps, calves, etc.

L

LCBUTLER

Because you need more sites due to the # of injections per week?

Because you feel that it helps that body part grow?

Any other reasons?

Thanks for your opinions?

actually your right,say you are doin eod inj in the same muscle you could get a abcess,also w/site inj it tears fiecia in the muscle witch premotes growth.of course you are gona hear some who think this is bs,probably people who have not tried it.

bump..because would also like to know site inject for calves. Do it to both calve heads or one? What's the chance of hit n veins etc..?

Because Bi and tri injections are easier then glute...why inject into something you can't see...quad/delt/bi/tri are so much easier

TheRealJ...wassup home skillet
smile.gif

i do delt and quad injections....quad cause it's a big muscle and easy to use, and delt cause i love the way they swell up with fina injections...heheh

Pharma animal : I am thinking about taking the next step with winnie: I am thinking about injecting in the delts instead of drinking it, can you tell me a bit more about delt injects? pain, frequecy, needle size...

Thanks SOMEGUY, but an insulin needle is like 27g is it not? I guess its ok for injecting a water based...how about hitting nerves in the delt area? ever happened to you?

I'm no pharm animal, but it depends on the brand of winny you have. Some will go through an insulin dart, but most do best with a 25. Am using Ilium now, and it jams up anything smaller. Jurox did real well for me with any pin.
Bicep and delt injects are painless if you hit the peak while avoiding the veins. Flex first so you can see them, on the bi's. Delts - if you stay high and in the middle, you won't hit viens or nerves. Front delts have some big veins, and are shallow.
100mgs EOD.
Back tri's are hard to get for me, so my lady hits it for me.
Retabolil, didn't you post a pic doing a correct bi injection recently, or was that Vovan?

[This message has been edited by ironmaster (edited April 27, 2001).]

Top Bottom