Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some swear by HCG use?

glass65

How come there is differing views on whether HCG is good to use on cycle ? I see less people on here speaking highly of its use.

old school broscience thinking to be honest but why do people have different views on cars and diet etc?? thats just life man.. i know this, i have been at this a very very long time and i deal with A LOT of people daily and i have seen far more issues from hcg being abuse and misused than benefits...

it got pushed a lot in the 2000's by guys who started using it and thought it was helping them when it was actually hurting them. they noticed it plumped up their balls so the assumed it was helping. took some time for people to realize that it was actually suppressive

it also started getting pushed based on the fraudelent hcg diet. total scam

it gets pushed today by indian scammers trying to sell it to naive americans.

That’s all I need it to do . I don’t want raisin nuts . I mean think about it. Big chest big biceps big quads and small balls. Cmon really why not have them if you can unless they hurt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s all I need it to do . I don’t want raisin nuts . I mean think about it. Big chest big biceps big quads and small balls. Cmon really why not have them if you can unless they hurt you.

I'll start by replying that whole mine DO shrink a little on they don't get raisin sized. But then I am a moderate gear user.

The size thing is, unlike your chest and biceps etc - well - those are on display. Your balls ain't. It is because guys identify themselves with balls = fertile. In much the same way a lot do the same with cock size. A one inch cock can get a girl pregnant and big balls does NOT mean fertile. Heck, you yourself are plumping balls which, cos of having had the snip, aren't even involved anymore (as it were). We might as well take a drug to make our earlobes bigger.

In some cultures large earlobes are considered sexy or something. Several times a week my balls are on display not for the general public but now for the new wife . I’m sure my sense of humor is what attracted her to me but it didn’t hurt that I was muscular too. I wouldn’t want to ruin the package without having a complete package . I also orgasm better 2nd and 3rd time so I take that into consideration too. This is just my experience it may not be for the young guys but for older steroid user who wants to keep his ball size intact and supplements aren’t working for them .

Top Bottom