Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some swear by HCG use?

In some cultures large earlobes are considered sexy or something. Several times a week my balls are on display not for the general public but now for the new wife . I’m sure my sense of humor is what attracted her to me but it didn’t hurt that I was muscular too. I wouldn’t want to ruin the package without having a complete package . I also orgasm better 2nd and 3rd time so I take that into consideration too. This is just my experience it may not be for the young guys but for older steroid user who wants to keep his ball size intact and supplements aren’t working for them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the older bracket. Like I said mine do shrink but I'm not sure to a noticeable degree. Maybe in those on a gram plus a week??

yes hcg does plump balls but that is the 1 good thing it does.. there are about 15 bad things it does and 1 good thing.

you can run hcgenerate ES and get plumped balls and help with your cholesterol levels, suppress prolactin, etc. it does 15 good things and no bad things.

I did run that when I was cycling I didn’t like it . I liked hcgenerate better .

HCG usage on cycle makes no sense.

Whenever you are on cycle - your natural testosterone production is going to be shut down. HCG will not change that but will only add in side effects

I think most people are realizing that it really has no major benefits other than making your nuts bigger. There used to be the idea out there that it prevents shut down but we know that to be completely false.

The funny thing is someone always comes up with a different scientific or bro scientific explanation or approach to cycling HCG that is convincing enough to sway people’s school of thought.

Top Bottom