Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do pro athletes lie for pr?

Maxx Out said:
Cause they'd be out of a job!

That's about it. But who knows... maybe he's chosen to not do steroids at the moment. And since nobody knows what anyone does behind closed doors we can't make accusations. At any rate, it's a good message for kids. And for adults, well, why do you give a shit?

yonkers weights said:
Check out this Ray Lewis ad...

As the great Gary Sheffield said..............Steroids or only things you inject in your butt! So If Ray only took it in delt, legs, shoulders etc. Then he never took steroids!

False advertisement is what I am saying. I wonder if he got caught doing something and instead of it coming out, he made a donation of time, name and money...

Why does Jay Cutler smile and tell us that Muscle Tech products built his physique? Who gives a fuck? It is all about the dollar and bottom line is that I would do the same fucking thing if I was pulling in 2 million a year or whatever the fuck they make. If people are naive enough to believe that creatine will make them look like me then that is their bad for being idiots.

Nelson Montana said:
But who knows... maybe he's chosen to not do steroids at the moment. And since nobody knows what anyone does behind closed doors we can't make accusations. At any rate, it's a good message for kids. And for adults, well, why do you give a shit?

People would be supprised how many NFL guys don;t partake. Not saying some, or more than not do, but MANY starters don;t need them. THey are genetic freaks.

I am close personal friends w/ 3 ex-NFL starters. These guys were playing up till 2003. They all tell me the same thing, and all know I use. They say 'lots do and lots don't.... most of the pro bowlers don't need anything'

Sure... people will say what they will, but I am faily certain about these guys level of honesty.

--------------------

Great point N. I don't want my kids to use any drugs. Don't get me wrong, I am rubbing Flax Seed Oil all over them just like the "Balcos Guide to a Happy Family" book tells me to.

Top Bottom