Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people expect Gear to do ALL THE WORK?

Agree completely. What boggles my mind is why ask for advice if you dont want to listen. You might as well not post if you are not willing to get some input. Hey I agree in the end let them do what they want but why waste the mods time, out time etc. if their response is "fuck it I dont care what anyone says Im still taking a 1gram of test and Deca my 1st cyle".

No one person knows it all, but the collective experinece of the board pretty much has all the answers, only a fool is unwilling to be educated.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is so true... I can't get over it when someone comes asking for help and when they don't hear what they want to hear they get pissed off, talk shit and act like they already know everything when in fact, don't know shit... That is one of the those things that pisses me off so bad that I want to shake some sense into them...

to me its like this, me and so many others are going to do whatever we can to prevent you from doing things you shouldn't be doing and to protect you, but if you talk shit and mouth off and get that kind of attitude, i don't care what you do... i want to help so badly but i am one that doesn't take shit either... you've got all these great guys here taking all this time out of their lives to help and that's the thanks they get... thats frustrating

Some people will just never learn. There are guys out there that I know who have been 100% natural their whole lives, but have an impeccable diet and spot on training. They also have physiques that most people envy, and got that way with no drugs.

Then on the other hand I've known guys that have used gear off and on for years that have a physique that barely looks like they work out. They also eat like every other American....pure shit.

Moral of the story is that you make gains in the kitchen....period

New guys jump into this shit without reading or asking questions. And media makes it out like you can take a pill or an inj and hit home runs all day or go from 135lbs to 275lbs in a month.

Well, gear actually does do a lot. There have been numerous studies from legit sources showing that people who took AAS over x amount of time, didn't monitor their diet or even lift weights gained more lean body muscle mass than people who did everything in and out of the gym drug free.

The cold hard truth is AAS don't just work, they REALLY work, and because of the above comparison, people abuse steroids knowing that even if they ate McDonalds all day, slept 5 hours, and spent their time in the gym banging their head against the wall, they're still gonna receive very noticable results.

To do it right and healthy, you're gonna get much better results and drastically reduce health risks. But if you HAD to do everything right in order for AAS to work, then a lot of people wouldn't touch the stuff. U realize that most of the people on AAS today aren't athletes at all, they're normal middle class peeps.

So, to the OP, ur right, but then again, technically gear actually does do a lot for you regardless of how you eat/train/rest, and because it IS that easy, so many people abuse em.

Steroids are a mystery to most people. And with mystery comes deluded expectations.

Well, gear actually does do a lot. There have been numerous studies from legit sources showing that people who took AAS over x amount of time, didn't monitor their diet or even lift weights gained more lean body muscle mass than people who did everything in and out of the gym drug free.

The cold hard truth is AAS don't just work, they REALLY work, and because of the above comparison, people abuse steroids knowing that even if they ate McDonalds all day, slept 5 hours, and spent their time in the gym banging their head against the wall, they're still gonna receive very noticable results.

To do it right and healthy, you're gonna get much better results and drastically reduce health risks. But if you HAD to do everything right in order for AAS to work, then a lot of people wouldn't touch the stuff. U realize that most of the people on AAS today aren't athletes at all, they're normal middle class peeps.

So, to the OP, ur right, but then again, technically gear actually does do a lot for you regardless of how you eat/train/rest, and because it IS that easy, so many people abuse em.
Yeah, well, there is no disputing that gear works ... You'll gain muscle mass on gear even if you eat sh*t and barely train, because the crappy nutrients will still be transported and utilised more effeciently ... However, gear is not everything and people are left with that expectation ... THAT is what pisses me off ... And then thy want to tell YOU to get lost and that you don't know your sh*t ...

I am getting, to be honest and blunt, pissed off! So many noobs on here want to just have advice on what to use to grow ENORMOUS muscle and then mostly refuse to listen or follow the suggestions given.

People won't accept the value and importance of diet ... And training ... And rest. Yountell them to eat right ... AND MORE ... And explain to them that ALL THE STEROIDS IN THE WORLD won't be effective to it's full extent to assist you in growing IF YOU DON'T F****NG FEED YOUR MUSCLES!!!!!!!

AAARRRGHHH!!!!!

Okay ...now I feel a little better.

Most people have been ill informed on proper steroid use and the way they work. The average guy just thinks you take AAS and you get big. The dont see how hard you have to bust ass in the gym and on diet.

I chalk it up to the fact that some people see the physiques of people on steroids and think that the only difference between the two is that one of them is taking steroids, so they assume the difference in the physique is directly correlated to a high degree, to steroid use.

I still can't comprehend the thought process though of people who actually think if they take steroids and sit on their ass all day they'll get jacked... smh

And these are the reason why AAS's will NEVER be legal. Could you imagine? Every 17 yr old out there would be fucking themselves up for life thinking they will look like Anold.

its already like that in countries where its legal. you have every teen juicing who wants muscle, its on every street corner and cheap.

funny how none of them ever win Mr Olympia or get anywhere.

Top Bottom