Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do people add Winny and/or Tren to the end of their bulk cycles?

Nighthawkk

This is a question that has always been in the back of my mind. I mean, when I'm bulking, I tend to keep cals high and taper off a bit until I'm back down to maintenance cals by the end of PCT. But....why do people add winny or tren during the last few weeks of a bulk cycle? From what I see, tren/winny is best used during an attempt to cut-up and drop bf while retaining muscle, so I was going to save that combo for when I get on a CKD or similar. But would there be any value to adding winny/tren to the end of a Test/Deca/Dbol cycle in the last 4 weeks or so? if there is a reason for it, I'd be very interested to hear it...

I only finish up with winny if using deca and I start my cycles with fina. I finish up with winny when using deca to combat any progesterone induced gyno that may come from deca..................galaxy

galaxy said:
I only finish up with winny if using deca and I start my cycles with fina. I finish up with winny when using deca to combat any progesterone induced gyno that may come from deca..................galaxy

Two questions...what does winny do for you other than combat the progesterone? Do you find that the tren/winny added to the cycle makes it much better? thanks

Thats the only reason I take the winny........I love fina. I noticed marked strength increases when taking it my first time which was 4 months ago. I havent noticed this from a drug in a long time. It helped break through some plateaus.

I use fina at the beginning as well. Gonna try strol soon at the end

i tend to hold some water with fina, and can bulk rather well with it. So it was a good addition to the end of my last cycle of drol and test.

Galaxy:
Regarding winny: it is only suggested that it has anti-progestagenic effects. It isn't proven...unless i have missed the study showing otherwise.

It will help the slow crash from a long ester steroid, since they are both short acting. I finished off this bulker with Prop for that very reason. You can "catch" it quicker and begin PCT.

I was on 1g of deca and started getting puffy nips and the winny did the trick for me. I dont know much about studies. As a bodybuilder my study is a work in progress conducted by myself..............galaxy

Top Bottom