Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do most publications on juice say...

Suspension

pryamiding is the best way to go? It seems like most of the older books (roid bible, etc) all show cycles with pryamids.

So, why today, is everyone switching to straight dosing?

Can someone give me a good explanation...

I think it's all about the duration of activity of a particular gear in your system. If a particular gear is long lasting (2+ weeks) and you are evenly dosing at least once a week then you are effectively pryamiding. However, if the gear has a short half life and you dose every day, then you might want to pryamid your cycle over several weeks.

Just my $.02

Pyramiding

Back when they didn't have access to antiestrogens or clomid like we do nowadays. Pyramiding saved your body the shock of coming off. Weening the dosages allowed your natural levels to slowly climb back into place.

ACTUALLY, VERY VERY SMALL AMOUNTS OF ANY AS WILL SHUT YOUR NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION DOWN.

SO, AS LONG AS YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR NADS TURNED OFF, WHY NOT GET A DECENT DOSE OF WHAT YOUR TAKING?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO TAPER WHEN 100MG OF TEST A WEEK OR ONE DBOL A DAY WILL SHUT YOU DOWN AND KEEP YOU DOWN.

Top Bottom