Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do i sweat so much when on?

deez

Im on sustanon, fina, and dbol right now. Its not the common fina sweats im talking about. I sweat big drops of water from underneathe my arms. It just runs down my side nonstop. Even when i go out i have to wear a tshirt under all my shirts so there isnt a big wet mark under my arms. Im not fat or anything. And my other bros are on the same shit and they dont have this prob. Its almost so bad i cant go out to clubs on weekends. And if im hookin up with a girl im drippin all over her (no pun intended). Anyone else have this or know whats causeing this. A friend told me to shave my armpits so the hair doesnt hold water. I didnt think this would do shit. At most it would just run down my side then. Any ideas?

deez said:
A friend told me to shave my armpits so the hair doesnt hold water. I didnt think this would do shit. At most it would just run down my side then. Any ideas?

Do not shave your armpits!

The hair is there to catch perspiration. When (and if) you get air blowing thru it is the trapped perpiration that helps cool you.

It is the same thing when you sweat on your face. The perpiration helps cool your body.

Not to sure how true it is but mexicans made hot food so they would sweat more in the hot summer so the breeze would cool them off better.

Eagle

Thanks guys. If i had high bp would i only sweat under my arms. Cause i dont sweat anywhere but under my arms. I get fina sweats at night, mainly on my back and forhead. But during the day im dripping bucket from under my arms. I just started the dbol. So really its either the fina or test causing this. thanks

deez, go to a drug store near you like walgreens or eckards and get you some Certain Dri! It will be near all the other anti-perspirants, this shit works great for me!

Top Bottom