Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I need to give blood?

sharpsouthpole

Why do you need to give blood when on cycle? I was reading your profiles about EQ that you need to give blood when using it. Why is that? What is wrong with the blood with EQ?

Such steroids as EQ will increase the amount of red blood cells, which will make the blood thicker and increase the chances of getting a blood clot. In fact, it will happen with any steroid when taken for long enough, and the thing is that EQ is usually taken in long cycles, hence the reason it is mostly associated with this problem. However, it is not exclusive to EQ, and as I mentioned earlier - this will happen with any steroid if you use it for long enough. By giving blood you are making it thinner, so it will become more liquid again because there will be a higher ratio of while blood cells.

you have a responsibility as a health athlete to give blood every 6-8 weeks to help your fellow citizens who need it

second giving blood is very health while on steroids, not just EQ. it will help take pressure off your heart and dilute the blood.

Giving blood is healthy to begin with but it is particularly important when on a steroid cycle.

I recommend giving blood every 12-16 weeks off cycle and every 6-8 weeks when on cycle.

It will only do you good and you good potentially save lives.

Just curious - how much time do you need to recover after giving blood? As I have never given it before and afraid to feel weak/lethargic afterwards

Top Bottom