Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do i keep on feeling bloated?

• Thread starter DepressiveJuice
  • Start date
D

DepressiveJuice

i got a new job last week and have been working long hours. 7am to 9-10pm. those hours are for two weeks only since im still working at my old job (two week notice, etc.) and my new boss wanted me to start asap so i told her i can work nights and weekends. that doesnt give me much time to prep meals for myself, so i have been eating out recently. but i am not eating that much food (stupid i know) which is odd because i feel as if i overate and bloated. yesterday, for instance, i had 4 boild eggs in the AM, a giant pretzel at noon and an avocado/turkey sandwhich in the PM. (normally i eat 5-7 meals). this isnt that much food so why do i feel like a cow?

by the way, im not on a cycle or anything.

How long since you've been on gear,and did you run any anti-aromitases during your last cycle?
Might want to cut back on carbs and sodium intake and see if that is what is causing the retention.

i started my last cycle on sep 2002 and ended it on jan 2001. i did run 10mg of nolvadex a day throughout. i was cutting with t-rex, clen and small doses of T3 from april and the first week of june of this year, no AAS. other than that, i havent touched anything.

Hmm,it could possibly be your thyroid levels are a little out of whack perhaps,but it's hard to say without a panel being ran.Try my above suggestions first,then if it persists,you might consider having a complete thyroidal profile ran.

Top Bottom