Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do i feel like crap? Recently started TRT

0gge1

Why do i feel like crap? Low wellbeing and insecure.
banghead.gif

Started TRT 16 weeks ago. 1gram Nebido, six weeks later one more. eight weeks later one more. Now its two weeks ago last shot.

I take 0.33 adex EOD for estrogen control.

I feel much worst now then before therapy with only 250ng/dl in my blood.

What can make me feel low? Is it the ADEX? Do i need hcg? Is it just an waiting game?
Please come with some wise advice, i really appreciate it.

I would go to your doctor and ask to get a full blood panel done. It might be a thyroid issue.

0.33mg EOD of arimidex is a very low dosage. There is no way that is bottoming out your estrogen levels.

It might just be psychological. Steroids at low dosages really don't make that much of a difference on sense of wellbeing and insecurity. Only highly androgenic steroids like tren or proviron will really cause a difference in emotions. TRT dosages of testosterone will have next to no impact on mood.

I have been on TRT for 3 Years. I inject very low dose of testosterone cypionate (100mg) weekly. I do feel the difference if I missed a day or two for injection. You should try test with frequent injection and low dose for stable level of Test in your body.

Why do i feel like crap? Low wellbeing and insecure.
banghead.gif

Started TRT 16 weeks ago. 1gram Nebido, six weeks later one more. eight weeks later one more. Now its two weeks ago last shot.

I take 0.33 adex EOD for estrogen control.

I feel much worst now then before therapy with only 250ng/dl in my blood.

What can make me feel low? Is it the ADEX? Do i need hcg? Is it just an waiting game?
Please come with some wise advice, i really appreciate it.

So how much test do you have right now in your system usually?

I would suggest to run a hormonal blood test, to have some directions

It is never a good idea to make assumptions with these things, especially when it is hormone related. Certain symptoms could be caused by a lot of things, and blood work will give you inbiased information in regards to that. Therefore, run a complete blood panel, and from there on it will be clear on what has to be done in order to solve your problem.

Definitely get blood work done. Your TRT dose may need to be adjusted, your estrogen may be out of whack, or even something thyroid related. Best to get to the root of it.

Top Bottom