Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why did I not get horny on 500 mgs SUS & 325 mgs deca?

pittbull2

I mean not horny at all on SUS & Deca but that ARA -Whoa 5 times a day was nothing ha ha what went wrong this cycle? My buddies are smaller all 3 several weeks after cycle after clomid.?????????

not quite sure what your asking but if it is why arnt you horny on that cycle you probably just react bad to deca and that killed your sex drive. the test would help most people tremendously but everyone is different

I had the same problem when I was taking 500mg of Sustanon a week on my last cycle. I'm thinking the sust was just bad, but the expiration date wasn't until Oct. 2002. I'm going to try T-200 this time. I'm thinking that maybe Sust just doesn't work for me, or I need to try another brand. I was taking 500mg of Sustanon and 400mg of TT EQ. My sex drive actually went down when I was on the cycle.

pittbull2 said:
I mean not horny at all on SUS & Deca but that ARA -Whoa 5 times a day was nothing ha ha what went wrong this cycle? My buddies are smaller all 3 several weeks after cycle after clomid.?????????
I'm on 750 mg a week sust and have ZERO sex drive-so don't feel so bad

I never have problems with sust, but deca is a different story. I always try to use at least double the amount of test compared to deca. Eg 500mgtest / 200mg deca

Well thats why I went a low dose on the Deca to begin with but less drive then before i started hmmm something didn't jive this cycle but I gained 22 -23 lbs so if I can't grow on 500 mgs test I will just quit i am only 5'6 214 lbs like I said in the other post ARA- Test & Deca last cycle was totally the opposite for as sex drive I was a RAGING BULL haha.

Top Bottom