Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Is Deca/winny Cycle So Popular?

You get great gains with minimal sides from deca. Winny acts as an anti-progesterone as well as giving you decent gains and boosts stamina. Although it may be a popular stack, it is not the "perfect" stack. When doing cycles you should have a mixture of androgens and anabolics. Winny and deca are both anabolics. Now a winny/deca/sust cycle would be perfect. It would help cut fat and build big, strong muscles.:)

there are alway exeptions to the rule....I did a deca/winny cycle, and ended bloated as a baloon and with a nice gyno. Won´t touch the deca again....

Winny is a Class II AS making it synergistic with an aggressive AR binding AS like Deca. It helps block progesterone, hardens gains, alleviates the bloat----and Deca helps with the joint pain often associated with Winny use. Perfect fit IMO, if you throw in Test.

Winny stops gyno from Deca, and (correct me if I am wrong) Winny is not particularly joint-friendly, whereas Deca is. So they somewhat cancel each others sides out.

So, me being a newbie and wanting to try this as a first cycle, tell me what dosages I should be taking.

190lbs, 14% BF

Should I add anything else?

Top Bottom