Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why am i not getting vascular on winny/anavar!!!!!!!

blown93302

this is starting to piss me off. tomorrow marks the end of week 3. im on anavar at 80ed, winny at 50ed. i have went from 162-171 and strenght has increased, but i am not getting as vascular and ripped as i thought i would be... my diet is around 400g protein ed and 3300 total cals. is it still too early to be bitching and the gains should come soon, or what? any help is appreciated. thanks guys

Well, you are up almost 10lbs and strength is up. How is your training bro, r u hitting any cardio?

What kind of winny and anavar are you taking?

sorry, i should have posted this in my original message. my bf right now is at around 8%. i am doing cardio 3xweek for 30 minutes. training goes MON-back/bis, TUES-chest/tris, THURS-legs, FRI-delts/traps. have been getting GREAT pumps in the gym, and im very happy about the weight, but the vascularity is not here yet..... they are chinese tabs

Bro you are at 8% ok.............

People who are at 15% will see (visually) better results because of the difference from 15 to 10, when you get in to the 6-8% range it is much more difficult to see this.
I hope I made sense explaining that

I would give it more time sounds like you are doing things right. Have you ever tried working 1 body part a day?

My friend the highest medical recommended dose is 20mg (of course we are not following that)wouldn't you think that if you are doing it 3 times more(80)you can expect some water(edema)or from winny. I am not saying you are bloated because as we all know it is not common with either of them,but people react different.Just wait till you finish your cycle:D you will look ripped,more if you are already 8%I guess maybe 6% and vascular as hell.....I don't know if you are on creatine?:)

no, no water retention on Ox or Winny

i find this hard to believe one can get bloated on those 2 components, certainly not at those dosages.
We all know Winny kicks in after 3 weeks. Ox, maybe this depends on the person, but in my opinion is a roid that really needs time.
On the other hand you gained 9 pounds, you are on 8 % bodyfat, but you complain and say "when do the gains come"?
What more do you want at the end of week 3?
A lot of guys would want those gains (we are talking about no fat gains, no water gains, so pure muscle gains).
Blown you should calculate this in. After the cycle you will not have to loose anything, so no cutting, you will already be there.

jeff, thanks for the good words. this is my first cycle, and i guess i just expected more sooner.... after reading a shitload, i have now learned that the results take time. i am very pleased with where i am right now and hopefully the gains will continue. i will keep everyone updated. thanks

Top Bottom