Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are 90% of inmates big and muscular?

Tom-seen

I was wondering why all this guys doing time are freaking cut, defined and big, you don't even see those guys at the local gym in your town? if they don't have access to any AAS and good quality food like we do, and not even a decent workout machine, what the hell they do to stay in that shape?

I was wondering if the food they consume has any anabolic ingredients on it, I have been struggling trying to get big for years and I have access to the best gym in my city and spend lots of money on quality steak, chicken, salmon ect lol .....it pisses me off when I see jail documentaries in discovery or national geo and I see these big m...fkers throwing around huge weight and not just black duded but some big white guys too, like I'm mixed and I have good genetics, and I juice WTF?

I have a theory you see when your in prison your mind and body are in defence mode a bit like our ancestors when we were hunter gatherers I bet the man was shredded and muscular pretty much what you're saying now it's because they had to be they were on edge all the time They had to protect themselves and their families in today's society is too easy to be comfortable comfortable bed comfortable job comfortable gym comfortable car no one going to slit our throats if we look at them wrong no one is going to steal our toiletries or a rape us in the showers so I believe when a human being is in constant danger he adapts to its surroundings and looking bigger stronger and muscular will help to worn off predators

Most inmates don't even have a gym to work out in. They took the one out of my county years ago. When you have nothing to do push ups and the jail house work outs are the only thing to do all day. Not that I would know from personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are you sure about this? or are you just going off what you see in movies? if you are sure, my question back to you is did you drop the soap and did bubba make sweet love to you?

in all seriousness i think when all you have to do all day is fight, workout, sleep, and eat it is easy to build muscle. you don't need a fucking golds gym weight room to workout. you can still do exercises using a chair, pushups, pullups etc.

compare that with the average 40 year old man who has to deal with nagging wife/kids, a 45 hour work week, and eats what his fat wife puts on the table or fast food.

I don't think so, I doubt they feed inmates much to maintain their weight even if they are large to begin with.

Ever see someone go to jail? they come out looking like a twig.

You are assuming that most inmates look like Kali Muscle.

99% of inmates have a beer belly and don't exercise or care about their health at all. I know this for a fact because my dad is a pastor and I have volunteered at prisons before.

There are a few inmates who stay fit but most of them have decent physiques at best. They don't have access to a gym. All they get is some dumbbells and barbells. They have to rely mainly on bodyweight exercises like chin ups and push ups.

Don't be fooled, there are lots of steroids in jails. We have had guys actually make posts on here and evolutionary.org from prison. These guys are actually getting phones and internet access half the time.

Top Bottom