Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos Used MHN???

I can quite accurately compare it to Tren. I was running Tren this cycle at 750mg I ended it at about 7 weeks because the sweats were getting out of control.. I came off and jumped on superdrol, I ran sd at 40mg a day for 3 weeks and although I was impressed with the strength gains I didn't feel like I was packing on muscle as well so I dropped that and decided to run the mhn for these last 2 - 3 weeks and within the first week im up a few lbs. Maybe not as strong as when on tren or the Superdrol but I feel this is so much more anabolic than both.. I don't fill out on.anything like this other than deca, which would be some water.. but as a leeean mass gainer I'm telling u nothing touches MHN

That's crazy bro. Like I said, I've heard good recomp and nice hardness but never results like your saying.. Good stuff man I might have to check this out then.

I've been reading a lot about... Thanks to all the responded... I'm following your log as well svp... I've got a monster stack I'm putting together... Mhn n anavar will be my orals I use...

Top Bottom