Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whos getting shredded this summer?

V-SHAPE 2

Who is getting fuckin shredded this summer?
What bodyfat % are you shooting for?
What type of diet?
If using juicy juice, what kind:p ?

I am aiming for 6% bf this summer using a strict CKD diet. Right now im gonna start the 1/3 diet to get my body ready. I plan on using eq/tren/prop starting june. I cant wait to see what ive built from bulking and to see my abs in full effect.:devil:

Just started dieting again. I'm working with SwoleCat and started his diet and training routine Monday. Also natural as well right now.

I am going to try...

I am going to attempt Mr.X Extreme Diet. I don't compete or anything but I am going to mess with t3 ( I hope I don't have any problems recovering). After those grueling four weeks, I am going to continue Swole's Diet. His program really works well. But I want to try to loose as much BF as possible in the shortest time. That is why I am going to Attempt the extreme first.

I weigh 5'9 198lbs at 10.5% bf, measured today.

getting down to 4-5 %@ 190 or less...diet...300 grams of protein...200 carbs...18.5 grams of fat...2100 cals...I'M FUCKING HUNGRY...and flat as a fucking board right now...Juice...Test,eq and tren

I am on Swole's program as well and am already leaning out after about a week and a half. Don't know much about body fat percentages but will stop when I look and feel f-ing ripped. Honestly, I think I can achieve my goals in about eight more weeks. The diet and training program is being noblely assisted by EQ, winstrol, and a low dose of enanthate.

I think it will be a good summer.

Jet

I am getting shredded beyond words. As I walk down the street cars will slow down. I will be starting my 500mg/weel EQ 1-10--100mg Winstrol ED 6-10 late may or early june. I start DNP in 2 days and right now I am carb restricting.

As of this morning....I went to see my nurse friend at the hospital...and I am at 11% at 6' and 261 lbs....running test and eq currently...5 more weeks of that...and then it's prop and fina.....for the duration of the summer.....hope to drop to 8% by June.....and maintain the rest of the lake season......8% on me really looks like 5-6%.....as I am thick skinned.....and at the gym with calipers it meaures out at 6% or so....anyone else ever run two back to back test cycles.....or anyone else ever run prop and fina all summer......PEACE:p

Top Bottom