Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoa...Zambons taste salty while TT taste like medicine?

SOLID

Weird I just took .25mg of Zambon Winstrol and it was really salty tasting? Does this sound familiar? Nothing like the taste of the TT- that stuff tasted like pure medicine.

This had better not be another conspiracy theory! "TT winny is clomid"......i can see the topic title now. :devil:

i agree warbird.. anybody who claims that conspiracy crap like that and "the TT d-bol is actually 9mg of winny" are obviously not well versed in steroids and believe anything mr. denkall salesman tells them.. (i like denkall too btw)

Why are you tasting Zambons? Inject that shit already. Unless you like licking the needle when done like I do..

why would you need to lick the needle when you're done...i just pop the top on a zambon and turn it up. kind of like a coors light, except you have to shake the zambon a little to get it all out!!!

probably because its not made from the same stranozolol. Also its probably 100mg/ml so its has some different chemicals to suspend the steroid. I know it doesn't seperate like zambons do.

posthuman said:
You got fake Zambons.they don't taste salty and I've done hundreds of those fuckers.

Then either you are the one with the fakes or Solid is not describing the taste correctly.

Top Bottom