Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whoa! fina "moonface"

Japanese machine

sup bros, i just wanted to share that i am retaining quite a bit of water on fina/winny, im guessing its probably the winny, im doing fina 75mg/eod and winny 100mg/ed, dont worry i have milk thistle,ALA and other anti oxidents.

anyways im up 10-12 lbs and i started on the 12th of october. im seeing sick results, my squat is allready up 30lbs, no joke!.

anyways im retaining quite a bit of water, which isnt that bad i guess, but is this the result of the fina or winny, if its winny i do have arimidex, but i dont think im going to waste in on a little "fat face syndrome" what do you think, i know some people retain water on fina, but is this normal? my calories are up about 1000 give or take, and i workout an extra day during the week; i know its not fat, cause i am getting harder, so what gives?

It will be neither. Fina and whinny don't make you retain water. Maybe a little, but nothing noticable like Test and DBOL.

DRINK

more water it will help you reduse your bodies water table. When I take winny my thirst is awesome, drink drink drink

water

Hi Bro, I'm on a simliar cycle, Fina, Anavar and winny and not holding any water but I drink close to 2 gallons a day and I"m always pissing also watch the sodium. Your right about 1 thing bro Str is ungodly.

High water intake is number 1. Cranberry Extract is number 2 (it not only protects the kidneys, but it is a great natural diuretic). You could always take a couple Taraxatone caps every now and then if it still bothers you.

strange, i drink like 4-5 gallons of water a day, i just cant stop my mouth keeps drying out, lol, i do take in cran extract, and i dont eat much sodium at all probably under 2000mg a day; i hate salt.

its not too bad; put it this way, the only person that has noticed it other than me was a good buddy of mine, so give or take its not all that bad.

but i read on hear a couple times where people retain water on fina, i cant seem to find the thread though, anyone with info, please, some insight, im a little curious today.

An accumulation of ANY androgen can possibly result in edema for reasons other than aromitization. There is the fact that with such a significant rise in calories there is a glyc. full liver and glyc. full musculature, which can lead to water retention. Thirdly, you may have a gastrointestinal problem. My suggestion is to take a day out of eadch week and not eat anything at all, and on those days drink a small glass of prune juice with pulp in the morning followed by green tea throughout the day. Clean the intestinal track a bit on a regular basis...those two compounds (winny and fina) have a huge impact on the way your body disperses its water. Your body may be trying to hydrate the intestinal track because of a mild build-up internally. This is something you want to prevent, believe me. In the worst case scenario it can lead to a blocked bowel which is very serious. It can also lead to cholastic jaundice and hepatitis. So in a nutshell...clean the intestinal track beginning to end and resume your eating, then clean it once a week.

I'm guessing you have some gear that is not what the label claims. It's simple really. Water retetnion from gear is caused solely by armoatizable androgens and fina and winny are noth not effected by aromatase. Therefore there is no way you could suffer from any considerable edema unless your gear wasn't labelled correctly. Chances are you're shooting test or something of the like.

well, if its fibre i need, i get plenty, mostly from oatmeal, i have a herbal laxative too, called Botanaflor, it works great! btw im not on any test, however i have strted to load creatine significantly, but i though creatine bloat was just a myth.

FS thankd for the insight, but theres no way in hell i would NOT EAT for a full day especially while cycling and when i need all these cals. although if the problem persists, meaning i keep retaining more and more h2o, then ill do what you advised.

anyways thanks for all the input.

ps. fina rules!

Top Bottom