Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who wants the stars next to their name back?

Who wants the stars next to their name back?

• Yes

Votes: 42 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters

GinNJuice

Who wants their stars back?

I know I didn't have many stars myself, but I think they were cool.

Oh, I don't really like polls, but I thought this one was necessary

I lost about 20 posts off my #'s anyway... but I could care less.
I'm not interested in being ranked.
A rank has nothing to do with knowledge.
Nor does the # of posts.
I just like to read, and help where I can. :splat:

The stars...

I always thought that the stars by our names was a bad idea. No one should be judged by the number of posts they have. Yes, you can kind of tell who the regulars are by seeing how many times they have posted, but that says nothing about the quality of their posts. I mean look at "Luvs". Didn't he have a ton of posts, and he was an idiot! Imagine a newbie coming to our board and seeing that and e-mailing him for advice (not really trying to pick on Luvs, but you know what I mean). Not having the stars might help the newbie situation. Maybe now they will come to our board and actually read for a while first and try to get a feel for the board. I'd rather have that, than seeing them post a bunch of crap just to get their numbers (and status) up.

Maybe, if people insist on having the stars, we could base them on how long someone has been a registered member instead of the sheer number of posts.

And now I see its too late, they are already back!

Top Bottom