Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is using SARMS S4 during PCT?

Boxingheels

Ok ok, so I am not trying to stir up controversy between anyone, I am just looking for honest answers. I think I have read just about everything there is on S4. We have been told by some that at a low dose it is not suppressive; however I have seen quite a few blood tests from members here and on other boards that show there is suppression even at 50mgs. So basically I want to know who is using SARMs post cycle and how are you using it? If you have not done anything with SARMs but have knowledge on compound how would you use it.

After PCT is done?
During PCT?
After complete time on/time off recovery?

Thanks guys, just looking to see what the general consensus is!

Ok ok, so I am not trying to stir up controversy between anyone, I am just looking for honest answers. I think I have read just about everything there is on S4. We have been told by some that at a low dose it is not suppressive; however I have seen quite a few blood tests from members here and on other boards that show there is suppression even at 50mgs. So basically I want to know who is using SARMs post cycle and how are you using it? If you have not done anything with SARMs but have knowledge on compound how would you use it.

After PCT is done?
During PCT?
After complete time on/time off recovery?

Thanks guys, just looking to see what the general consensus is!

I have it and have no intention of using it during PCT. Seems pretty clear to me it is suppressive. I will use it during cycle.

i think i read its best used as a bridge...

but that bridge will be supressive, yes?
why not jump off and gett 100% and then do a full cycle again.

man i love too keep all my gains and thought that a bridge of sarms between cycles would be great and non supressive while keeping muscle, but seems it cant be done whitout being stuck in a bad spiral of being more and more supressed.

i mean, lets say i do a 20 week cycle of fast esters, start a pct a few days after, 4 week pct, and after that directly jump on some sarms to the next cycle and so on so on, and after 3 years u decide to come off everything, would u be shutdown for life?

the thing i wanna know is, if u blast and cruise whit aas for a few years, youre prettymuch on for life whit hrt, but doing a blast and cruise whit aas and cruise whit sarms, would i have to be on for life then too?

sorry if i may be confusing hrt whit trt.

Last edited:
but will being on for years of sarms, shut me down for life, like test does?
bridging whit test for years will force you into trt, will sarms have the same effect?

Top Bottom