Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who Thinks We Should Use Real Juice Instead Of Vet"steroids"

Real gear or "Vet Gear"

• Human Products!!!!!

Votes: 66 52.8%
  • Chicken and Cow Products!!!!!!!

Votes: 59 47.2%

• Total voters

BigJay81

Do you think we should use gear that is made for humans, or use vet"gear" made for a chicken or cow???
I don't think I will ever use a product thats made for a Human.

Thats just me, if you like using vet"gear" why not eat some "kibbles&Bits"??????????:D

Human gear

ok, i am in BigJay.
I think if possible one should use human gear, but if there is no alternative (like for EQ) or when money is a big concern and if you must, vet gear. But at least one who is using vet gear should realize this could be risky. And i am not saying it is, just that it could be.

Do you think we should use gear that is made for humans, or use vet"gear" made for a chicken or cow???
I don't think I will ever use a product thats made for a Human.
ok, so dont use gear for humans. nobody is complaining. i dont see anything wrong with it. never had any problems.

Looks like ttokkyos going out of business bwahahha - Im playing obviously like you were with those options, tainting the poll. To each there own.

I know

Slopain said:
Looks like ttokkyos going out of business bwahahha - Im playing obviously like you were with those options, tainting the poll. To each there own.
I know I really don't care what people use, If someone wants to use "Vet" gear. So be it.
The greatest luck to them and their companies.

Just seeing how the board rules on this and yes the poll was one-sided. I agree.

Your body doesn't know the difference, but your wallet will. As long as it clean and reliable, it shouldn't be huge factor, IMO. Honestly, how many people are getting sick or infected solely because their gear is vet vs. human...? I haven't seen anything documented that demonstrates vet gear to be harmful for human consumption, and personally have never had any problems with Tren, EQ, etc. By negating Vet gear, you eliminate some very good, & cost effective AS choices.

Top Bottom