Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who takes d-bol every 4 hrs?? I mean every 4 hours!!!

N

ninesecz

I know they say every 4 hours but is anyone doing it 6x a day x4hrs is 24hrs?? cause if i go to bed and i take at midnight.(i take right before bed.) uts seems like my dogs somehow know its been 4 hrs and wake me up 2 go piss!! Normally I would be pissed myself But I almost feel like they are trying to help mout my training and diet.. how nice of them!! LOL! So get up between 4-5 eat a skittle and some protein and head back to bed. Anyone else doing this or are most of you going 8-10hrs at nighttime

when i used for my cycle iw as doing it 3 times a day, morning, pre trainig and then night.. worked fine and the gains were amazing.

I was taking 8 5mg tabs ed, so that broken up over about 16hrs(8 for sleeping) is one every 2 hrs.

I pretty much try to take the 10mg at 4-5 hour intervals, depending on convenience. Taking the 5mg thai constantly throughout the day was just too much of a pain and I haven't noticed any difference in gains.

I had really good results from 5mg 6 times a day. Started at 0600 and took every three hours until 2100. A lot of people told me to take it around the clock but this worked well for me.

Top Bottom