Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's here from 10 years ago?

fcfmuaythai

This is my first check in here in awhile and wanted to see if there's anyone still around from around 10 years ago when this was my 'go-to' board. I hope everyone is doing well!

FCF

I just joined the board. I have been on evolutionary.org for years and just ventured over here. Seems like a great board and I'll be sticking around for a while.

My first job in the fitness industry was working for the owner of Elite Fitness on a supplement company he owned then. This was 16 years ago.

don't think its been 10 years but has been quite awhile... I had to change my origional profile with the riff between gentlemens club and ntbm reared its head years ago... I guess I was banned here for backing my friend zed. guess it was political? welcome back !!!! ;)

Last edited:
This is my first check in here in awhile and wanted to see if there's anyone still around from around 10 years ago when this was my 'go-to' board. I hope everyone is doing well!

FCF

Hey you scamming fuck. I hope your out there dead on the street. You fucked me for 1400 you back stabbing fuck. I was nothing but loyal for ten years to you. Fucken asshole.

Go read this guys posts at evolurionary where he opened source for a few months. Talks just like a every other peice of shit scammer. Talks shit on scammers just like i am right now. Then he goes and fucks me over. Made my order march 12th. Havent heard a peep since the day he picked up my money and no one knows where he is.

If someone can get a hold lf this peice of shit pm me.

Top Bottom