Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's gettin' Huge in October?!!?!?!!!

sweed

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What's you plan?? The winter is approaching fast, and from the looks of it, it sounds like it's gonna be a cold one for some (esp in NE)!!
What's you game plan for the winter? cutting???? BULKING :chomp:!! cruising....

I'm going to be on the Shredder Stack from Needtobuildmuscle.com for the next 4 weeks. I am going to lean out, and see if I can lean out even more this winter... Kind of stupid, but if I can stay lower bf in the winter months, then if I have to cut at all come spring it will be very easy! That's my plan :evil:

bulk out dude, if your body is in your avatar current then you wasting time. You cut enough for now :)

Get some of needtos bulking stuff before its gone!

Im going to start the dieselbolan stack soon along with some Polish Sus,, just not in gear yet for the boost!

Good Luck on your training ;)

im still not happy with my bf%, id like to drop another 5% before the frost.
we'll see how im looking come mid winter.. ill either bump up the cals and add some mass or maintain until spring, then lean out again.

tell ya one thing tho, i am NOT looking forward to the cold. it makes everything hurt.

im still dieting down for another 6-8 weeks. I want to hit 200lbs this year on my bulker with abs. i know i can hit 190, but those extra 10 pounds are gonna be tough. im 161-163 now, dieting down from 175-177. gonna lean bulk and try to put on 10lbs while keeping bodyfat under 10%, then add in high gi carbs and extra calories to get to 195-200. cycle will probably be 500mg of test e, tren @ 250mg every week, maybe deca @ 300mg every week, and dbol for first 5 weeks. lean bulk in december, switch to high gi carbs in january, back to lean bulk in february, then dieting for 4 months(march, april, may and june). i started dieting too late this year and had alot of interuptions and had to skip a few weeks of workouts here and there

Probably Lean out for right now and start a Bulker in December through February. I need to get my gut down and body real nice and trimmed before I start to add some Holiday treats- :Chef:Turkey&dressing with gravy,:RADARhot rolls with butter, pumpkin pie,pecan pie,fruit salad, sweet iced tea,ham and sweet yams,!!:chomp: Damn, lots to pick from!

Cutting down right now and plan to bulk after PCT. December thru February will be bulk. PCT then cutting cycle just in time for the summer. I cant wait to taste food again like turkey and dressing mentioned above. Damn I miss that!

Bulk of course , dianabol, test , and something else and lot of protein and food .
I am competitive in the spring, so that certainly is a great need to increase the weight.
Avatar picture is 1,5 yrs old ,if anyone interested.

Top Bottom