Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's gettin' Huge in October?!!?!?!!!

I have adult beer league basketball coming up in November I think so I'm just finishing up the beastdrol right now and wait til after the season is over to start my deiselbolan starter stack.

I am not running anything yet. Gonna start in a couple weeks. I will be running deca and sust with an oral. I am either gonna run some D bol or ANADROL> Its time to get big and mean!

im still dieting down for another 6-8 weeks. I want to hit 200lbs this year on my bulker with abs. i know i can hit 190, but those extra 10 pounds are gonna be tough. im 161-163 now, dieting down from 175-177. gonna lean bulk and try to put on 10lbs while keeping bodyfat under 10%, then add in high gi carbs and extra calories to get to 195-200. cycle will probably be 500mg of test e, tren @ 250mg every week, maybe deca @ 300mg every week, and dbol for first 5 weeks. lean bulk in december, switch to high gi carbs in january, back to lean bulk in february, then dieting for 4 months(march, april, may and june). i started dieting too late this year and had alot of interuptions and had to skip a few weeks of workouts here and there

I am sure the big mac in the avi is not helping lol...

I am sure the big mac in the avi is not helping lol...

Haha, its not bad. i used to eat mcdonalds 3-4 times per week before i started training and eating right. my favorite was the big mac, i would kill 2 big macs, 40 nuggets and a large fry. dont forget the DIET coke, lmao. havent eaten mcdonalds in over 1 and a half years, dont know why, ill eat it soon as a cheat meal when i bulk.

Haha, its not bad. i used to eat mcdonalds 3-4 times per week before i started training and eating right. my favorite was the big mac, i would kill 2 big macs, 40 nuggets and a large fry. dont forget the DIET coke, lmao. havent eaten mcdonalds in over 1 and a half years, dont know why, ill eat it soon as a cheat meal when i bulk.

I dont know why but the 40 nuggets almost had me spewing milk out my nose!! lol

I'm running a cycle I'm prtetty excited about. I'm goin real basic but effective at first

900 mg of mix ester test a week for 12 weeks
test prop the first couple weeks to get it goin
then 20mg of dbol pre workout only with breaks every few weeks to rest the liver.

Then week 13-16 ultradex shots daily (50mg each of prop, fina and mast) with an extra 25 mg of prop
HCG trhoughout, clom and nolvat end
adex at .5 a day throughout.

I dont know why but the 40 nuggets almost had me spewing milk out my nose!! lol

It wasnt planned, i had ordered a big mac value meal with 20 nuggets. my buddy said, thats it? and im never one to back down, so i said, make that 40 nuggets and add another big mac. took me 45 minutes, but it all went down.

Top Bottom