Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who makes the best clen???

osujudoman

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok guys, I'm looking to get the biggest bang for my buck. I've done plenty of reading but I'm still hesitent to buy until I've gotten some opinions from bro's who've experienced using the different kinds.

1) .4mcg Chinese Clen - These are generic, right? Good stuff?

2) .2mcg Spiropent Clen - From what I gather, this is the best 'name' brand, beating out Oxyflux and Novegam.

3) 4mg Salbutamol - Never heard of it before but that seems like an awfully high dosage.

4) DL's 200mcg Clen - Kinda pricey at $4/tab. Worth it?

So which of these is the best? I'm most concerned with which has the best quality for the least cost. What are all your opinions as far as which to get? Oh, and I lost the address for our russian bro that goes by 4 initials... can somebody shoot me an email on that?

Thanks fellas!

- Judoman

I actually kinda dug the .4mcs made from the Clandestine Lab. They were(supposedly) twice as strong as Spiros, and are alot cheaper. Those, as well as the Oxyflux, are the only ones that I have tried to date. The Oxyflux aren't even as good as a decent cup of Espresso imo. They sucked.

Chinese 40mcg is good stuff.

I wouldn't describe the Chinese ( non-ip) stuff as underground, the only reason it appears to be is because many domestics are importing loose tabs of it rather than the boxed stuff in blisters.

The original packaging for it looks really good, I believe Ret posted a pic of it a few months back.

Spiropent is also very good but has been counterfeited.

S.B.C

[email protected]

spiropent is the best. Novagam second. Sal is actually not clen.

Quad

Clen from SoPhara in Bulgaria is just fine.

It is extremely hard to not notice the effects of clen. Just take a few, then a few more. If you're not sweating your ass off, staring at the ceiling, with your heart beating out of your chest...you don't have good Clen. Dunno...if you're on a budget.

Dexter

Top Bottom