Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who I am, my goals, my situation, looking for advice on cycle #1

ocisbomb

Years training: 10
Experience level: Very high (I have spent HOURS a day in the gym, and read ALL the books)
AAS knowledge: Surprisingly high, considering I have never used
Weight: 185-215 depending on season (currently 185, ready for a "gaining session")
Body type: Mesomorph
Body fat: 6-7%

I want to do an 8 week cycle similar to the ones posted on several of the boards. I'd like to use Deca, Primo(maybe), Winstrol, and Sustanon. You can see by my choice of products that I have little to no desire for anything OTHER than quality gains (even if it means not getting huge fast). Androgens do not excite me, I want anabolic results, and am more concerned with looking good than being strong.

I have ability to gain up to about 215, and lose down to about 185. I would like to break my 215 barrier, or be 215 LEAN, not my usual "soft 215".

I am small right now, because I just got back from Argentina and Brazil and wanted to look good. Off the topic, I will never date another american girl after having seen what is available down there. Holy hell. On top of that, I found a few ways to get (almost) FREE frequent flier miles.

ANYWAY, what do the experts think about my cycle. I am NOT wanting to be a beast, I don't want to gain 25 pounds in a month, I want small to medium consistent, lasting, quality gains.

I have been training for a long time, and have complete knowledge of diet, exercise, supplementation, etc.. The ONLY reason I have decided to use steroids is that I have hit my natural genetic limits.

Feel free to PM if you can help me.

Sustanon is an androgen. But, I think everyones first cycle should include test. It is the cornerstone imo. I think the ideal first cycle for anyone is test and deca. Keep it simple, see how oyur body responds and bust your ass in the gym. If your diet is tight you'll be surprised at the results AND with how you feel. Just keep in mind that the phsychological effects can be addicting. Once you go to the dark side it is VERY tough to go back. The reason for this is that gear works! You have never felt the way you will in about the 4th or 5th week of this cycle. You'll have a sense of euphoria that is almost beyond description BUT be careful, this shit is dangerous. I'd reccomend 400mg test and 400mg deca per week for your first time and you'll see some real progress.

I was aware that sustanon is an androgen, I also agree (from my reading) that test/andro should be part of most cycles. What I'm wondering now, is, which testosterone to use, or, will sustanon be a good one because of the mixture?

Also, should I plan on using clomid, or HGC afterwards, or is this too small a cycle?

Thanks a lot! Your advice is exactly what I needed. I am also well aware of the addictive properties of the testosterone high, (and I am going to be very careful, as I already have a fairly addictive personality.)

Sus was the choice for my first cycle. I didn't stack anything with it. My strength went down a little after, but I've kept all the size. Good shit!

Sus is great in my opinion! I like any test cos of the raging horn it gives me but on sus id fuck a frog if it would stop hopping long enough. Go with the sus, your GF will love it!

Seriously though twisted is right sus/deca and if your diet/training is as tight as you say then you'll blow up!

I'm sure this goes without saying but I'll be the guy who says it anyway. In a nut shell juicing is only 20% of the battle your diet and protein intake is 60%and your training is 20%. Had to be said...Good luck

ocisbomb said:
I'd like to use Deca, Primo(maybe), Winstrol, and Sustanon.

Deca is anabolic. Primobolan is anabolic. Winstrol is anabolic. Sustanon250 is androgenic.

ocisbomb said:
Androgens do not excite me, I want anabolic results, and am more concerned with looking good than being strong.

You're best results will come through running an anabolic and an androgenic at the same time. ex: Deca/Sustanon250 Winstrol/Sustanon250

ocisbomb said:
The ONLY reason I have decided to use steroids is that I have hit my natural genetic limits.

How do you know this? I doubt you can be sure of that, esp @ 24yo.

DIV

:chomp:

ocisbomb said:
I was aware that sustanon is an androgen, I also agree (from my reading) that test/andro should be part of most cycles. What I'm wondering now, is, which testosterone to use, or, will sustanon be a good one because of the mixture?

Also, should I plan on using clomid, or HGC afterwards, or is this too small a cycle?

Thanks a lot! Your advice is exactly what I needed. I am also well aware of the addictive properties of the testosterone high, (and I am going to be very careful, as I already have a fairly addictive personality.)
i think you did an excellent job with your homwork! and i can see it being hard to ever get clean from gear for the same reasons twisted mentioned.
i went with test prop over sust only because sust has some long acting esters in it. my reasoning was what if i have a bad reaction to test in high doses. i would want to get it out of my system as fast as i could instead of having to go through a few weeks with the sides test can somtimes produce.
for that reason i like to stick with the short acting ones my first time on a new aas. i have a cycle comming up, and instead of using deca i will be using nnp for that same reason. since i used test already im no longer too worried about the sides and will be using sust with the nnp. hope this made a little sence and good luck!

My nutritional intake, training, and lifestyle (rest, stress level, etc..) are all right on. I have come to this plateau several times, and although maybe at 24, I still have some natural growth left, I'm pretty sure it's not much, and at the level I'm training at, I truly beleive that it's time for some chemical help.

One thing that is very serious: I do NOT want to lose my sex drive. I have a brazillian girlfriend who is a 100% super smoking hot piece of ass and if I don't make her scream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I don't get my 2 hour back massage at bedtime. (Goddamn, I'll NEVER date another american girl, that's for SURE.)

Will comining sustanon and deca balance out to keep my sex drive? Any suggestions?

Thanks for this info, this board is awesome.

(My girlfriend has LOTS of friends begging to meet american guys, we're actually thinking about starting a dating service when she moves here..) You'll NEVER date another american girl, ever.

Top Bottom