Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better

only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys who have posted their cycles on here lately keep mentioning they want to use nolva for PCT. or they give the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 PCT which to me is a limp dick waiting to happen.

for me i used nolva too before i found EF, and that was the only time in my AAS cycling life I actually had libido problems. since i found EF and stopped using it my PCT's are much more smooth and i feel good.

so lets hear from some of you who still use it and those that used to use it and no longer do. and to the newbs who are new here lets hear your reason for wanting to use nolva or who recommended to do that. don't be scared to post up!!

this thread is gonna be a good reference study but we need to hear from YOU

used it in the past and hated it. made me actually use NOTHING for pct and i prefer nothing over nolva.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In what way does it make u feel like crap? I always have it on hand but as a PCT I don't think it's satisfactory on it's own.

First cycle I didn't pct only was test 250mg wk. I was good. I used nolva once on 2nd Cycle and that shit made me break out. Whats EF?

no energy, no libido, felt sluggish.. but the biggest thing is that it didnt help MY recovery.

Never used it, used clomid and never have had any of the associated sides.. Friend uses it and says he always feels an increase in sex drive, and it help him recover, he swears by it... Never feels depressed, but does get moody on it...

Top Bottom