Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
Its good for restarting the hypothalamus-pituitary axis, but is slightly liver toxic and does stop satellite cell recruitment. source= skip down half way http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/01/intermittent-thoughts-on-building_15.html

I'm thinking nolva stops hyperplasia by liver circulating igf-1. I use it to restart, but I only run it for 3 days at 40/40/40mg. Its half life is fairly long, 14 days according to this thread, so you don't want to stop your satellite cells for too long http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...herapy/nolvadex-half-life-14-days-585799.html

Yeah I dont run the standard either...i run 20/5days then 10/5days...alll the while taking a natty test booster, HCGenrate being what I found to work best.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

My first cycle I used nolva only and i felt i recovered fine. Second cycle I used clomid/nolva and felt a little worse during pct but still felt fine afterwards.

The cycle I just finished I used low dose clomid with unleashed/post cycle and I honestly didn't feel it was effective as the first two, I lost the motivation to workout the first time in years, I still pushed through though.

Just my opinion, I didn't have any blood work done.

Used Nolva one time after a cycle and I was depressed all the time, lost all my gains because of the way I felt, and made me feel like an addict in withdrawal. I now use torem in place of Nolva and I love it. Torem with unleashed and post cycle is great

Well, my first cycle was test enanthate from teva labs dosed at about 500mgs/wk. Used nolva and hcgenerate for my pct and recoverd like a champion! Sex drive on pct might have been my highest since puberty, however, there were extenuating circumstances. So I never understood the whole anti nolva theme on here, but i trusted these folks and switched to a clomid/natty supp approach despite my concern of clomid's optic nerve issues. And, i still recover well, just not as much hornyness during pct. Next time I'm gonna do bloods tho.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Newbie here...planning my 2nd cycle. I've never used nolva for PCT but was considering it for my 2nd cycle until I started reading up on everyone's opinions. A couple buddies suggested nolva (to answer the opening post). Does anyone have any suggestions for a prefered PCT? if you want my stats and "cycle blueprint" just give me a shout and I'll post it up.

Top Bottom