Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
Nolva controls gyno for me where most other products fall down. I'm happy to have and use it. If something else becomes available I'll try that but in the meantime for me Nolva has a place.

What I find hard to believe is that 98% of the Internet is wrong, and the 2% at EF are right (not exact percentages lol). When we add all the juice heads not on the net the difference gets bigger again.

thats because 98% of the internet doesn't cycle. they stay on almost year round. so they come off wait a couple weeks and jump back on.. they were never off to begin with, it takes more than 2 weeks for esters to leave the body.

nolva is ONLY good for lowering your estrogen. show me proof that it does anything else worthwhile for pct, would love to see it. sounds to me like your reason for using it is more internet parrotting.

i don't understand the reasoning either for running an AI for pct when you should of been on the whole way through to begin with. its more lazy internet parroting is what it is. lets bloat up like pigs our entire cycle and then when we pct lets decide to get that estrogen knocked down is the way its done by 98% of guys. this strategy takes longer to recover

11 votes for nolva. and 0 reasons brought forward to why nolva is good for pct. come on guys lets hear it! you can't vote and then run away! i'm gonna reveal the 11 that voted nolva anyway so might as well come forward now with your reasoning! (just kidding!!)

Last edited:
I used Nolva for my first PCT because of what I was recommended. I "thought" it went well, but my other PCTs I used Clomid and my recovery was much better and I kept a much larger portion of the gains. Balls got to normal size a lot quicker and sex drive went up quick. Clomid for me each and every time ;)

if I'm doin test alone. I'll use nolva only pct. weirdest thing is I only get the lazy feeling when using liquid nolva. I prefer tabs. are there better things out there? of course! nolva/clomid is like hcg. what works for some, won't work for others. you have to tweak your dose and figure things out.

if I'm stacking. I'll RARELY use it for pct.

Steve what if I bought nolvadex. Already could I still use it and recover ok from first test cycle ??? Surely I would righ others use it all the time in not looking to start any thing here just I already wasted my money on the shit so it needs using lol is it ok better than nothing I mean

Nolva for a PCt was always nothing but a theory -- started by Dan Duchaine, who admitted later in life that it didn't really recover HPTA. But the myth got parrotted and created a generation of ignorance. Slowly, people are becoming more aware though.

Top Bottom