Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better

only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys who have posted their cycles on here lately keep mentioning they want to use nolva for PCT. or they give the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 PCT which to me is a limp dick waiting to happen.

for me i used nolva too before i found EF, and that was the only time in my AAS cycling life I actually had libido problems. since i found EF and stopped using it my PCT's are much more smooth and i feel good.

so lets hear from some of you who still use it and those that used to use it and no longer do. and to the newbs who are new here lets hear your reason for wanting to use nolva or who recommended to do that. don't be scared to post up!!

this thread is gonna be a good reference study but we need to hear from YOU

Just complete crap to me. Have used it of course this was our pct unleashed back in the day really had nothing esle that was popular u couldnt get a hold of stuff like you could now. Forma was out years ago but never got credit today that stuff is amazing! The sources that we have now and littiture on product is thru the roof now. Privite testing can be done researching u dont have to be a grad in med. Just the list goes on....

We control this now and the doctors and fda are f n lost they dont know shit if I told everyone that vit c is more likely to cause defects than aas ppl would shit their pants!

Well get your toilet paper ready cause its gotten shitty.

Nolvadex is a bona-fide carcinogen in all species. It is liver toxic. Makes me feel like crap 24x7. I won't go near it.

Clomid and herbal PCT works well for me. I want to try HCGenerate next time around but I will not give up my clomid. It works too well for me. I think some dose it way too high.

-db-

Yea that is very true. I will try HCGen + clomid on my next PCT.

okay everyone who has spoken up has said nolva is shit, so why are new guys coming on here saying nolva is what they choose for PCT ? seriously every new thread from a new guy on here they list their PCT as clomid and nolva.

lets hear from you new guys. or if you are a nolva lover lets hear from you. this is gonna be a civil nolva discussion and debate. i will see to it that it is so i want to hear BOTH SIDES OF THE DEBATE. I've stated my opinion already so i want to hear the other side of the coin now

Thing is mate its always been used esp novice users fr example beginners who start a dbol only cycle for 4 weeks. I knw theres other things out there bt this has always been the standard. Well in the uk anyway

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using EliteFitness

I think most ppl use it for their first cycle because when you're doing research for that first cycle you read as many different articles from as many different places as possible. Most of the Internet reccomends using nolva although the majority of Ef doesn't. I read hundreds of articles before first cycle and the majority told me to use nolva which I did and felt like shit.
In Australia, nolva is by far the most widely available pct drug available. But after the first use of nolva I decided to try low dose clomid based on your opinion Steve and I felt 100 times better.
Also, as for Australia, our supplement industry is terrible. Anything that works gets banned. In America you have pro hormones on the shelf. In Australia oxy elite as well as several other fat burners and t boosters are banned in pill form. Our customs is very very tight being an island nation, so it's hit or miss whether prescription stuff makes it through. But again because nolva is so widely available, and because there's so much info out there about it being used the last 50yrs or so, most ppl don't bother searching for a better pct.

That is same for me 2

I am currently on my first cycle, and my plan was to use nolva only for PCT. Beavuse thats what everyone told med to do, and thats the best and most common PCT. After reading alot on this forum ive decided to throw them away. I have now bought unleashed/post cycle, HCgenereate, forma stanzol and planning to get som clomid (small doze) I find it very logical that nolva alone for PCT, wil not be a good recovery, and i have shown my friends and others the products i have bought, but they just laugh at me :) If i keep my dick up, and dont get a complete shutdown, i bet i am the one laughing :) :)

I used nolva only for pct on my first cycle, recovered fine with blood tests to prove it.

I don't understand all the science and the more I try to the more confused I get. I've since added more stuff to my pct and it's getting better each time but I still use nolva because EVERYONE I talk to seems to think I need it.

What I find hard to believe is that 98% of the Internet is wrong, and the 2% at EF are right (not exact percentages lol). When we add all the juice heads not on the net the difference gets bigger again.

I use the standard clomid, nolva pct. Bit of trib thrown in aswell.
I don't get any sides from either and recover fine.
I've been on 14 weeks now and have my last shot of test on Tuesday. 3 weeks to let the ester clear and then the pct above.
I'm very gyno prone so after stopping the adex I like the nolva in case of estro rebound.

Top Bottom