Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
used it a few times in the past and recovered fairly well , used clomid and felt like a little girl on it

I currently had gyno surgery, and a week after the surgery i started getting the knots and sensitivity back. Doc prescribed me some nolva to help combat this and it mad my gyno flare up more and my back, arms, and shoulders broke out like a mofo. I never ran it for pct but this makes me not want to start.

the problem is clomid is run in too high a doses. 12mg a day is all you need. check the half life on it and see why running 100mg a day is stupid. i've heard of guys running it 200 or 300 a day too. its a drug with side effects, keep the dosages LOW.

nolva is just a useless drug.. what does nolva do better than anything else out there? there are better things for gyno, better things to use as an AI, no nolva does not stimulate test production we can say that right off the bat. it drops estrogen which allows the body to bounce back easier, but it doesn't do anything more than that. and you can drop estrogen with better things.

okay everyone who has spoken up has said nolva is shit, so why are new guys coming on here saying nolva is what they choose for PCT ? seriously every new thread from a new guy on here they list their PCT as clomid and nolva.

lets hear from you new guys. or if you are a nolva lover lets hear from you. this is gonna be a civil nolva discussion and debate. i will see to it that it is so i want to hear BOTH SIDES OF THE DEBATE. I've stated my opinion already so i want to hear the other side of the coin now

As a new user to AAS I was used to seeing mods and vets on other forums (AM, PHF, Isteroid) talking about how it's the standard tried and true PCT. New users like myself are very susceptible to believing anything a jacked up dude says since he obvious knows what works for him. Personally I was skeptical of ntbm's PCT which seems to be heavily pushed on this forum because of the obvious bias. I am a firm believer of making a decision based off of personal experience, so eventually I will find myself using his products to see for myself what the results are. I have used nolva and clomid in PCT before and have noticed the depression and acne. I feel that it's difficult to pinpoint that on the nolva and clomid though since my hormones are so out of whack during that portion of the cycle anyways.

I used Nolva as PCT for my first 6 week cycle of test prop 500mg.
There were mo sides from nolva and i recovered alright.

I never used it since though as i use unleashes/postcycle/forma combo now and add osta and this time around i also added GW sarms.
No better PCT for me

As a new user to AAS I was used to seeing mods and vets on other forums (AM, PHF, Isteroid) talking about how it's the standard tried and true PCT. New users like myself are very susceptible to believing anything a jacked up dude says since he obvious knows what works for him. Personally I was skeptical of ntbm's PCT which seems to be heavily pushed on this forum because of the obvious bias. I am a firm believer of making a decision based off of personal experience, so eventually I will find myself using his products to see for myself what the results are. I have used nolva and clomid in PCT before and have noticed the depression and acne. I feel that it's difficult to pinpoint that on the nolva and clomid though since my hormones are so out of whack during that portion of the cycle anyways.

I experienced more side effects from nolva than I did with sust and dbol..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

buy hcgenerate and try it and you will be a believer in NTBM products. your nuts will plump up on cycle and you will recover faster..

Nolvadex is a bona-fide carcinogen in all species. It is liver toxic. Makes me feel like crap 24x7. I won't go near it.

Clomid and herbal PCT works well for me. I want to try HCGenerate next time around but I will not give up my clomid. It works too well for me. I think some dose it way too high.

-db-

Top Bottom