Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
aromasin is far superior for gyno, its a suicide AI and there is no chance of rebound

with nolva you get estrogen rebound every time, it only blocks estrogen from going into the pituitary's, when you stop taking it guess what happens?

use aromasin on cycle, use letro if you are desperate

nolva was used in the 80's because that's all they had to use for estrogen, today we have aromatase inhibitors. I've published countless articles on these compounds, perhaps you should google them and do a little research and learn how these compounds work and stop giving outdated advice..

arimidex is another compound that is outdated yet I still hear guys use it as an AI. adex is not a suicide AI and its not as strong as letro so what would be the purpose of using it over aromasin? just internet parroting I guess.

bottom line is use aromasin on cycle for estrogen control.. if you get desperate and need to blast your E down quickly use letro.. stay away from adex or nolva for E control they are outdated. class is dismissed :)

Last edited:
this isn't a thread to flame people or get on a high horse or whatever. but I'm seriously curious who still uses nolva and how you react to it or if you realize that feeling the way you do on it is just normal part of PCT so lets just deal with it and not try to find something that works better

only reason i bring this up is a lot of new guys who have posted their cycles on here lately keep mentioning they want to use nolva for PCT. or they give the standard clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 20/20/20/20 PCT which to me is a limp dick waiting to happen.

for me i used nolva too before i found EF, and that was the only time in my AAS cycling life I actually had libido problems. since i found EF and stopped using it my PCT's are much more smooth and i feel good.

so lets hear from some of you who still use it and those that used to use it and no longer do. and to the newbs who are new here lets hear your reason for wanting to use nolva or who recommended to do that. don't be scared to post up!!

this thread is gonna be a good reference study but we need to hear from YOU
As you know, Evolutionary.org has it in their "Perfect PCT."

Top Bottom