Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who on here still uses nolva for PCT?

do you still use nolva for PCT?

• Yes and I love it!

Votes: 41 45.6%
  • yes and I feel like shit on it but my friend told me to use it so I still do

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • NO never have used it

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • NO but i have used it before and felt like shit

Votes: 13 14.4%

• Total voters
Nolva is trash? What about the scientists that back it? William Llewellyn loves it and all he does is research this stuff. Teary eyed watching a movie on Nolva? Lol! Maybe the fast some of you people are teary eyed is not Nolva. Maybe its the fact that you just came off a cycle that made you feel like a god with insane amounts of testosterone flying thru your veins.? A PCT IS NOT GOING TO FEEL AGGRESSIVE AND AWESOME AS A CYCLE! All caps rage:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Nolva is trash? What about the scientists that back it? William Llewellyn loves it and all he does is research this stuff. Teary eyed watching a movie on Nolva? Lol! Maybe the fast some of you people are teary eyed is not Nolva. Maybe its the fact that you just came off a cycle that made you feel like a god with insane amounts of testosterone flying thru your veins.? A PCT IS NOT GOING TO FEEL AGGRESSIVE AND AWESOME AS A CYCLE! All caps rage:)

"Maybe the fast" supposed to be "maybe the fact". My bad

I don't have much experience but as the above post mentions, how is it that William Llewelyn, the "god" of anabolic prefers the use of nolva rather than clomid for the purpose of PCT.

I'm sure there are many different reasons depending on the type of anabolic used, but can some one chime in on this one

scientists dont cycle. nor does llewellyn whatever. he doesn't cycle either.

and yes you can feel aggressive and awesome in pct too. i have proven it over and over but you stubborn people living in the 80's still don't want to listen

Nolva still winning by a plurality. Its like a presidential election up in here

scientists dont cycle. nor does llewellyn whatever. he doesn't cycle either.

and yes you can feel aggressive and awesome in pct too. i have proven it over and over but you stubborn people living in the 80's still don't want to listen

Lol!!!!
Nolva is junk, times have changed

I always run Nolva for PCT, I fully recover(checked blood work), I make gains during pct also...

20 mg of nolva alone for 4 weeks will raise ur natty test levels pretty high (raised mine higher than what my test is naturally before cycling and im 25). its tried and true, why fix something that aint broken?

what 100mg of clomid can do to raise ur test nolva can do in just 20mg, plus nolva is cheaper and just plain cheap. very affordable id pick it over clomid anytime.

OP what ur saying is natural herbal test boosters will help you recover better than nolva?

guys please tell me what you believe is the best pct to help you recover? I mean if you think nolva is junk and wont do the job then please by all means I wanna see the results, blood work, evidence on whatever else the non nolva guys are recommending

Last edited:
Lol!!!!
Nolva is junk, times have changed

Times have changed. But if Nolva worked well to restart test and manage certain estrogens 30 years ago, it still flipping will! We didn't change as humans in 30 years to the point that same drugs no longer work. Nolva gave my balls back basically overnite and I feel insane. The possible sides from Clomid aren't worth it. I mean not everybody will possibly go blind, but what if you did? You don't know till you try and once it happens? Its too late. Up the dose on Nolva and you have more firepower, and in my experience, no sides

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

We all have opinions of our own. That's good and its how we learn. I'll try new stuff no big deal, but the old tried n true will be in my cupboard too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom